“quaint restaurant”
Review of Piccola Cucina

Piccola Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccola Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #315 of 14,026 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: SoHo
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had a nice dinner, the food (small plates) was excellent. Not your typical italian setting. It was bright and open.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

On a recent afternoon I was on a search for afind! I found this lovely jewel with great food winderful service. The owner told me to have lasagna pesto. You wont be disapointed . I wasnt. Bring your Rosetta stone to practice Italuan as English is surely a second language there. They are honest about there food. Go to Picola Cucina but please keep it a secret! Shhh. Don't tell anyone about our find!

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

If I'm not wrong, this restaurant is Michelin recommended. I ended up here incidentially while hangin around and loved it. Swordfish carpaccio, cold Siciliana pasta and artichoke with olive oil are my recommendations. Had a pleasant dinner here and would like to go again next time.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Simple and authentic Sicilian cuisine in a casual but very friendly, cozy, and efficient setting. The menus doesn't provide a lot of choices of meat dishes, but it turned out to be the best and most tasty place for an unpretentious lunch. After a tough work week this place almost became an oasis of relaxation to recharge my batteries.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had dinner at Piccola Cucina 2 weeks ago, we went with with another couple to celebrate my birthday so we ordered 4 dishes. They were all excellent, the mood of the place is fantastic, service was fast and friendly. The eggplant parmeggian and the pasta al forno were to die for. Enjoy this little jewel in the middle of Soho!