Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Harlem walk8ng tour

This was a very interesting, informative tour by a local. The quality of historical information was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
shazz777
Sydney, Australia
Greenwich Village -- Uncle Jeffrey

As part of our community college's Coming Out Week celebrations, we brought a bunch of students... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
REOtten

Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from $89.00
from $64.00
from $57.00
from $29.00
7,328 results
All reviews brooklyn heights walking tour greenwich village great tour dumbo tour lower east side food tour lower manhattan onel alfaro free walking new york hour tour street art central park tour dumplings interesting stories his knowledge an excellent guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great tour with Jon in Midtown. Very knowledgeable and entertaining. Jon used a microphone which added to the tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been to New York a couple of dozen times but I decided to do two walking tours yesterday for the first time in the city.

Both Renee during the Greenwich Village tour and Tyler for the Highline tour were great - full of info and fun facts. They imparted lots of info I wouldn't have known otherwise. I'll definitely be doing more tours in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took the SoHo, little Italy, Chinatown tour and Kyle was my tour guide who was hilarious! I really enjoyed it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took a two hour walking tour of Greenwich Village with Free Tours by Foot. Fantastic organisation with multiple emails before hand making it impossible to miss your meeting place or not recognise your guide! Renee was lovely, funny and knowledgeable and gave us information that I’d never even thought about. Fun, professional and highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a fantastic tour this evening with Jon. He had very interesting stories, engaging delivery that was clear and comprehensible and made eye contact with everyone. The flow of the tour was good and he handled a tough subject with tact and finesse, while still giving lots of information. We all enjoyed the tour and would go on another tour with Jon if we come back.