“Excellent Must do the grammacy thrift tour”
Review of Free Tours by Foot

Free Tours by Foot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present name-your-own-price New York walking tours. We cover all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. We also offer name-your-own-price food, bike and bus tours as well as ghost tours as well as free self-guide tours and audio tours. No upfront costs. You decide what a tour was worth or what you could afford once a tour is over. It's the best money back guarantee in the business.
Reviewed September 17, 2014

This was one of the best tours in NYC
Our guide was excellent , informative and professional
A must do
I'm a New Yorker and didn't know the treasures she knew

2  Thank Rindik58
Write a ReviewReviews (6,539)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 504 reviews
"lower manhattan"
in 403 reviews
"lower east side food tour"
in 137 reviews
in 64 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed September 16, 2014

I have used this company in the past for their tours in Chicago, so wanted to give it a try while visiting NYC,I book the central park tour and it was great, our tour guide was laid back but informative and made sure the group was having a great time and we did. It was aswesome to learn interesting faxts about the park the citiy and since it was a photo safari also got the change to take some amazing photos to remember. Life pass right in front of us bright and joyful, I experienced that feeling during this tour, you must do it.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

I have done two tours in New York. One was Central Park (Lower Section) and the other was SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown. The cost is Pay-What-You-Like. It's worth it. You see and learn a lot of new and unusual things.

Reviewed September 15, 2014

Dante, our tour guide, was great, very knowledgeable, and not pressuring in any way to contribute at the end of the tour. You can buy as much or as little as you want, in total for my wife and I we paid a combined $25 for the whole experience. Considering most tours of the city run $45pp, this was a steal. There's a great variety of tours to choose from, not just food tours, and we'll most definitely be going again.