“that was SOOO much fun!”
Review of Free Tours by Foot

Free Tours by Foot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present name-your-own-price New York walking tours. We cover all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. We also offer name-your-own-price food, bike and bus tours as well as ghost tours as well as free self-guide tours and audio tours. No upfront costs. You decide what a tour was worth or what you could afford once a tour is over. It's the best money back guarantee in the business.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Wow! I took two of these tours on a recent trip to New York, few weeks ago. on the harlen tour i've lernt so much about the history of the place, and on the brand new williamsburg tour i discovered the opposite of what i thought about one of the most hip places in NYC. it was so different the n the usual experiance i had as a returning tourist in the big city. wanna thank both guys 4 having much fun.

2  Thank kitipo
Write a ReviewReviews (6,228)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 497 reviews
"lower manhattan"
in 417 reviews
"lower east side food tour"
in 138 reviews
in 68 reviews
"knish"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was probably one of the best walking tours I've ever joined. The guide was engaging and clearly enjoying what he was doing. During 6 hours I'd learnt more than I could by spending days on reading. The route was also well thought through. It started with history logically moving to modern times. I would recommend the tour, it was a great experience.

2  Thank MoscowFir
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I took two of these tours on a recent trip to New York--one of Central Park and one of Harlem. Both were excellent. I could definitely have wandered through Central Park on my own, but our guide explained the history and design of the park in a clear and entertaining way, leaving me with a much better understanding of what I was looking at. The same was true of the tour of Harlem, although I might have been a little more intimidated to go there on my own. The guide gave us a wonderful overview of the area's development over the course of the last century, from its heyday during the Harlem Renaissance to the current gentrification happening in many places. I was only sorry that I didn't have time to take ALL of their tours!

2  Thank AMW137
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Wish I had of known about these tours sooner!! Have done 2 of them and will be recommending them to friends! Great information really interesting!! Thank you so much!!!