“Best burguer in NY”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed almost 2 weeks on nyc and look for a best burger in the city. So this is my winner. The meat is tastefull and the service is friendly. Worth every penny (very cheap!).

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This place is pretty wacky, looks a bit rough from outside but they serve up a great burger.fries and shakes are ordinary though.
Great staff.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

You walk into a Black Shack Burger House, You pick your Burger and go and find a seat. When your ticket number is called out, you go and get your meal from the counter. It's that quick and simple me and my family were out in a snap. My first burger was a Mozzarella burger and when it came it was lika a 1/2lb patty and a 1lb chunk of mozzarella. Im not complaining because it was delicious. If you are looki9ng for a decent tasting burger black shack is the place to be.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were in NYC for 2 weeks over Christmas & New Year and this is the only place we came back to for seconds. NYC is not short of excellent places to eat and I found this burger joint one of the coolest and relaxed places to eat an excellent burger.

I went for the Black Shack burger, others in the group had meals ranging from Chicken Caesar Sandwich to Turkey Western Burger and everything was A1! Free refills on the soft drinks; if you want a beer, Mama's Yella is a good one IMO.

Thank you Black Shack, I recommend that anyone who is in the vicinity should take a visit; be aware the decor, tables etc are a little rough and ready but for me that added to the vibe.

Better than the Burger House in Munich? Burgerwise they are on a par but Munich obviously has a slight(!) advantage with its beer.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I ordered the Turkey Black Shack along with fries (about 12 dollars)

I don't like that the turkey was overcooked (looked pretty burnt). The lettuce and tomato is fresh and juicy though. Fries was good too - they served them hot!

The restaurant was pretty quiet when I got there around 6ish.