San Fermin B&B
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$116
$339
$314
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
$145
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Priceline
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssubway stationexpress linenew yorkapollo theatreplace to staygreat accommodationtimes squaredowntown manhattanevery morninga couple of minutes walksmall kitchennever felt unsafesafe areatop floorcentral parkrestaurants and barsthird floor
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed in NYC for 2 weeks, I moved around quite a lot but during that time I got to spend some nights at the San Fermin apartments. I have to say, this place is really nice and Bernado is such an incredible host. He made sure everything was perfect and always looked out for me and even offered his services outside of the B and B, the room I had was spotless and very comfortable and the best thing was it very private and quiet. I would highly recommend staying here if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city at night and for a very reasonable price. I would like to thank Bernado and San Fermin very much for their service and I hope to return there very soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank MGSMelbourne
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Just returned from a week in NYC where we stayed at the beautifully restored San Fermin. At first I was worried about staying at a place so far north but as it turned out, the express A train gets you to 145th Street in 12 minutes from downtown. The neighborhood is safe and just lively enough (we were able to get a sandwich at 1:30 a.m.). We got a tour of the house and loved that it can accommodate families or groups. The rooms connect, some have kitchens. The hosts - a young couple from Spain - were very friendly and accommodating. Good value for NYC.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gisela408
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We have just returned from a lovely 4 night stay at the San Fermin B&B. Bernardo and Maite were so helpful and the trip was a great experience because of them. Last minute switch from going with my boyfriend to going with my mother and she loved the place too! The area was so convenient and safe. Would highly recommend this B&B.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Denise N
Reviewed May 10, 2012

So nice, so cosy and so friendly...
If looking for a quiet place to stay outside the "busy" Manhattan area, this is the place to go. Located in Harlem, close to a metro station and all services, staying here was also part on the New York experience.
Bernardo, we will see you again when we go back ... Thanks
By the way, if driving, parking in free and available in the street.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Claude T
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I loved our stay at San Fermin. The apartment is spacious, clean, very well furnished and equipped, and very close to the metro station, which was very helpful to us! In the neighborhood there are pharmacies, delis, cafes and snack bars! The owner Bernard was very friendly and helped us in choosing the best tours and good tips from New York. Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple