6,415 results
All reviews times square sky view room ambassador member shake shack new york corner room subway station rain shower higher floor mini bar hudson river late check hell's kitchen excellent location an upgrade the theater district around the corner
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed here for a few days in April 2014. It's a big hotel and we were on the 34th floor, which had great views looking out up into the UPS and to the Hudson. Very comfortable room, great bed. Breakfast delivery into the room was excellent, it came on a little table trolley that you could set up as a table. It always arrived promptly. We had no real problems, they were a bit slow to stock up the mini bar but that was my only complaint with the hotel services. The bar area was extensive, a little pricey but nothing outrageous.

The only down side for me is that it's located so close to Times Sq. Now that may be a plus for you but I hate Times Sq and as an ex NYC dweller I just find it irritating. But on the plus side, there is a quiet subway entrance next door to the hotel. Perfect for escaping the Times Sq madness.

I'd definitely stay here again as the hotel itself was good quality, staff helpful but unobtrusive and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank stevenr35
Executive Offic... ., Manager at InterContinental New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Stevenr:

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental New York Times Square and for posting about your stay! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our plush guestrooms, scenic views, and scrumptious room service. Times Square is full of hustle and bustle, but we hope you had a chance to check out Restaurant Row and the somewhat quieter side of the Clinton neighborhood while you were here. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Good location and very nice welcome gift ( I had bottle of red wine and NY cheese board) although there's only one restaurant in the whole hotel. Anyway the food in this restaurant was OK and the ambience was nice, quite crowded at 7pm. I was upgraded to corner room with fantastic view from 31 level, the furniture was little bit old but the bed was good. The staff was helpful. I would recommend to stay in this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Danhminhtruong:

Thank you for your great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your welcome amenity, city view, and our friendly service. We appreciate your recommendation, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great location, service and staff, cleanliness....we strongly recommend the corner rooms with view over the city.....we did not close the curtains at night, we were so captivated by the views...we were on 29th floor, room 26.... Next time, we'll ask for room 12 or 10 to face towards Times square...... Great buzz and cabs are always available.... Very helpful concierges.... See you again soon

Room tip: Book corner rooms From 29th floor to guarantee views
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank karenplecuirot
Executive Offic... ., Manager at InterContinental New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Karen:

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the city view from your skyview guestroom and that our concierge team kept you "in the know". We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I come to NYC many times a year and rotate hotels depending on the needs of the trip(business vs. Theater) I liked this hotel for the rooms, housekeeping and mainly seem less service and check in. One family member did not like shower only without bath and one time we had trouble getting hot water. Good location for theater. I am an ihg member and like intercontinental brand. Had some issues with the WiFi which was supposed to be complementary for ihg member and called front desk a few times to ensure I wouldn't be charged. However at checkout I was charged and it was more of a struggle than it should have been to get charges removed. Although they were removed, it wad a little nastier than it should have been. I would likely choose this hotel again but would work out the WiFi issue in advance

1  Thank drosenb722

Dear Labgoreo:

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental New York Times Square for your recent stay! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed a seamless check-in, central location, and comfortable guestroom. We do apologize for the wifi issue that you encountered. We will review our training procedures with our team so that this does not occur in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We decided to choose the intercontinental times square for a family of three during our canadian easter vacation. We where more then pleased with the professionalism of the staff as soon as we arrived. the hotel is well located close to all the action and we appreciated that.
the room was a good size and the beds were very very confortable. A SPECIAL thanks to CHRISTOL K who helped us with planning our four day stay and gredded us with a permanent smile and proffesionalism. another nice thaughts was when we received the strawberry dip in chocolate, my daughter love it !
Ben

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Ben:

Thank you for your 5-star review! Christol is a superstar, and we are delighted to hear that she made your stay memorable! We'll be sure to share your words with Christol and the rest of our team. We look forward to your next stay with us!