InterContinental New York Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$389
$314
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$134
$165
$135
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$155
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$308
$203
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$283
$100
  • Breakfast included
5,817 results
All reviewssky view roomtimes squareambassador membershake shacknew yorkcorner roomrain showersubway entrancehigher floormini barhudson riverhell's kitchenlate checkan upgradethe theater districtaround the cornerstreet noise
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We recently stayed at the Intercontinental Times Square in NYC and had a wonderful experience. Everything about the hotel was great. The lobby has a very cool feel to it with trees behind the front desk and the staff and concierge were all very helpful at all times.The hotel provides parking directly across the street for 25/day which is extremely inexpensive for New York. Our room was beautiful as was the bathroom and the shower was so amazing. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever seen at a hotel.. The rooms were quiet and there was no street noise even though we were on the 7th floor on the street side. The best part was that we were close to all the theaters around Times Square and the restaurants on 8th and 9th avenue. It could not have been better.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve_Juscen, Manager at InterContinental New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear David K:

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed our location, service, and ambiance. Thank you for taking note of our lobby, which features a wonderful sculpture by Josh Hadar, flanked by natural bamboo behind our front desk. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went with 8 friends for a show overnite weekend. The hotel was perfectly located to everything! The staff was helpful and the concierge were very helpful getting us around the city. They had a limo service take us to get our train on our check out. Easy access to Times Square and the Subway. We also had lunch at the hotel restaurant upon arrival and was pleasantly surprised. Definately will stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Steve_Juscen, Manager at InterContinental New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear griffin96: Thank you for choosing the InterContinental New York Times Square! It sounds like you had a fun-filled New York weekend. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay, and that you had a chance to have lunch at Ca Va, our onsite restaurant. Our Chef de Cuisine, Matthew Corbett, has created some of the best dishes in the city. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I gave it 5 starts last time, this time I think 4 stars reflects it better. As compared to my previous stay I had a smaller more cramped room, typical by NY standards just not as spacious as I had in my previous visit. The closet was tiny, this room is really just for one person. No outside noise - which is nice for NYC, but the hallway had a lot of commotion, it was really disturbing late at night and in the early morning. Also the wall in my room had graffiti, extremely vulgar graffiti that you would not want your children (or anyone you cared about) to read. It was late at night when I noticed it and did not want a visit from hotel staff so I emailed the hotel about the situation, using their own website. I never received a response. At check out I mentioned it, hoping for a credit or an apology and instead the clerk peppered me with questions about exactly where it was in the room and telling me someone will look at it. The wall had wallpaper, you would think they could just cover it up. The lack of attention to this item really cast a cloud on my impression this time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear FriendlyInsomniac:

First and foremost, thank you for being a loyal InterContinental guest. While we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall, I do want to sincerely apologize about the "graffiti" on the guestroom wall. I thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I want to let you know we are working to resolve this issue. By all means, you should have received an apology during your stay. I will be sending a private message with more details. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here for a long weekend in June. I found the Hotel was excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and very clean, with a fantastic shower. The Hotel isnt actually in Times square but its only a short walk away. Just outside the entrance is a subway station which made getting around a lot easier. If I could give anyone reading this a piece of advice. It is don't under estimate the distance between locations. We ended doing so much walking and found it tiring. Use the subway to get around. Its cheap, fast and from all the police we saw very safe.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear MarkGrzelak:

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that we made your stay memorable. We hope to see you again this summer!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

No complaints! Well located, close to shows and next to a subway stop. So far, this hotel rates as one of our favorite places to stay in NYC. Nice restaurant with a comfortable lobby bar. Room was well appointed and very clean. Helpful staff.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Elizabeth L:

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are delighted that you enjoyed our location, our restaurant, and our service. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Hotel Manger