InterContinental New York Times Square
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$193
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
$365
$322
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$135
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
5,830 results
All reviewssky view roomtimes squareambassador membershake shacknew yorkcorner roomrain showersubway entrancehigher floormini barhudson riverhell's kitchenlate checkan upgradethe theater districtaround the cornerstreet noise
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful experience at check-in as the agent worked very hard to find us adjoining rooms as we had booked two rooms for our family of four. After many tries she found 2 corner rooms directly across from each other which was acceptable but not adjoining. Great city and Hudson River views from both rooms! Comfortable beds, plush towels and robes made for a wonderful stay. Short walk to theaters and restaurants. This was our 2nd stay and we would choose it again. I should mention that we are members of the ambassador club which adds nice amenities to your stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank SeaColonySue
Steve_Juscen, Manager at InterContinental New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear SeaColonySue:

First and foremost, thank you for being a loyal InterContinental Ambassador! I also thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your words about our plush bedding, location, and our staff. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights leaving today. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. The rooms are spacious & modern. The beds are so comfortable I'm not relishing returning to my own!! The shower is amazing & the rooms have tea/coffee facilities. Upon arrival the reception staff were friendly & accommodating, stating that our room on the 11th floor was ready but if we wanted to wait for a little while rooms on the 25th floor would be available. The wait was worth it & we had amazing views. The hotel overall was clean, classy, modern, great location & very festive. The only negative points were that the bar closes quite early, which isn't a massive problem as there are bars nearby. My main gripe is that the doormen are very overbearing & linger around you expecting a tip for just opening a door or wheeling your bag 4 feet to the reception. I understand that tipping is the done thing in NYC & is happily given when earnt, however, the doormen here made me feel uncomfortable on a couple of occasions. Overall though a great hotel which I would happily return too.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear CherLondon:

Thank you so much for the great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed our location, ambiance, and service. I do apologize if the bell or doorstaff seemed overbearing. We strive to offer exemplary service, and your comments help us to do so. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I just returned from another great stay at the Intercontinental New York/Times Square! We stay at many hotels in the Intercontinental Hotel Group family, and this is our favorite!! The staff is wonderful -- starting with Lucy, the hotel's reservation sales coordinator, to the front desk staff and bellmen. All are exceptional. In addition to the terrific staff, the hotel itself is beautiful. It's a relatively new property, and the rooms are very well done; the shower head is even in the rain-shower style. The hotel's location is also perfect -- steps from Times Square and all of the theaters in the area, and also just steps from the many, excellent restaurants in the neighborhood. Again, I couldn't recommend the hotel more highly!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Japhen9609:

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and for taking time to write such a lovely review about the InterContinental New York Times Square. I will be sure to share your comments with Lucy and the rest of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the new year.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The position of his hotel is unbeatable and is a short walk from time square and next to the subway.

My wife and I and our daughter stayed at the intercontinental Time Square during December 2012 for 4 nights. I booked a superior suite with two double beds. The suite was large by NYC standards, had excellent beds and duvets and a sofa. The bathroom was large with show and bath and excellent value at the price.

The breakfast was excellent and the hotel spotlessly clean.

We will return!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a junior suite! The hotel is large ,so get a room close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Steve_Juscen, Manager at InterContinental New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear brianpatterson273:

Thank you for the great review! I agree that our location is unbeatable. There is a multitude of entertainment, dining, and nightlife options all within blocks! Our plush guestrooms provide much needed rest after exploring the city. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

From the minute we arrived the team were outstanding; warm, friendly, quick, bright, efficient knowledgeable ... I could go on! Best concierge team in the world and all round great experience! The bar is wonderful and has a real buzz! Great Hotel I absolutely love! Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear LauraFrith:

Thank you for the 5-star review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our bar at Ca Va, as well as our concierge service. I'll be sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!