“Great little shop”

Nana's Treats
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Coffee and tea are what you'd expect but the bakery is better than most. Tip-morning line forms from the BACK of the store, so when you walk in front door, walk all the way to the back of the line inside the store. People aren't just mulling around near the counter.

Reviewed March 25, 2010

A family run place overshadowed by a chain next door....Nana's is delicious! The best scone I've ever eaten in my life! The cookies, pastries etc. everything is homemade daily and mouth-watering. It's so nice to start the day with a warm welcome from the owner who was willing to have me pay her tomorrow (more than once) because I didn't have enough change. We special ordered cupcakes for a work party and they were the best cupcakes any of us have ever eaten!

Reviewed December 7, 2009

if you're in new york city once, and you enjoy being absorbed by a city - you like walking along unknown streets and everything around you is just great?

....then you should definitely NOT MISS the BEST COOKIES i ever had - still can feel those undefinite thingis melting in my mouth.....

it's NANA'S TREAT at 46 west 17th street.