“Great place”

Chic New York City Shopping Tours
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Really enjoyed it! I really want to go back there. I hope to be able to visit it in spring for my birthday.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

My Mother and I took the Recessionista tour with Jessica and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We would definitely do this again and just loved our tour guide! She was a New Yorker and shared about her life there along with showing us great stores! I felt like a New Yorker as we walked the sidewalks with Jessica who told us the "ins and outs" of NYC! When I go back again, I will ask for Jessica!!! She was the highlight of our trip! If you are reading this Jessica, Thanks! you made our trip fantastic!

3  Thank raspberry1970
Reviewed November 15, 2010

We were in New York to celebrate a friends 40th birthday and we surprised the birthday girl with a shopping day with Ella. She loved it, as did the rest of us!!
She took us to several designer showrooms and we bought items from every one of them! She put together outfits for us and talked about what colors work for who. I would highly recommend this to anyone, but even more so if you are a small group of girlfriends on a chick-trip to New York and you like to shop, then definitely give this a try. I will be calling Ella again next time I am in New York.