Hilton New York Fashion District
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$255
$239
Westin.com
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$202
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
$167
$136
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
$331
$297
3,627 results
All reviewsrooftop barnew yorkpenn stationthe empire state buildingwhole foodsfront desk staffthe high linehigh floorchelsea markettimes squaremadison square gardenrooms are smallstreet noisefew blocksnyc hotelsdecent sizemini bar
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my family. Rooms a little small for 4 people but as you're out and about it wasnt too much of an issue. Why there's two sets of large drawers and only one very narrow wardrobe is bizarre. Get rid of one set of drawers and then you have spacecto put luggage. Bathroom is shower only but its a large double size. Staff are friendly. Bar downstairs is nice and rooftop bar has a great view at night although the area itself could do with updating. Looks like a swedish sauna!! All in all it was comfortable and central to what wewanted with great places to eat near by.

HiltonNYFashion, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Simone R,

Thank you so much for your delightful words regarding your experience with us!
We are glad you and your family loved our location, hospitality and RARE restaurant and Rooftop bar.
We will share your comment about guest room layout and Rooftop decor with our management team and we are striving to provide exceptional service on a consistent basis so thank you for this feedback.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to provide another excellent stay!
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Clean and nice hotell which is located central in NY. The thing I don't like about the hotel is that WIFI is not included. And the fee on 14,90 $ a day per device is actually robbery in the year 2014!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Marianne L

Dear Marianne L,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are glad you like the room and the location of the hotel however I do apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations with wi-fi policy during your recent stay with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you are visiting New York City so that I can ensure providing a complimentary wi-fi for your next stay!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

As one who lives in the New York City area it is quite unusual for me to stay in a Manhattan hotel, but the coming snow and an early morning training that I was scheduled to facilitate led me to stay at the Hilton Fashion District to avoid the morning commute the following day. I was very pleased with my choice in a number of ways. The rooms were small (but not for Manhattan standards) but very clean and comfortable. I had a beautiful view of the Empire State Building and the room was very quiet. The front desk staff was pleasant and efficient and came through with a good restaurant choice on the same block. I stopped in the lounge in the lobby "Rare" after dinner and found it to be a pleasant place to relax...a glass of wine pretty standard and reasonably priced for bar wine and nice atmosphere. I was exceptionally impressed with the bartender, Sarah, who was friendly and warm, and most importantly, it seemed quite genuine as she obviously enjoyed her job and pleasant/thoughtful conversations with customers...an unusual find in any hotel lounge, but particularly in Manhattan as it wasn't the standard "I guess I have to talk to you" mode. The rate was more than reasonable for the location and the quality. Only downside was the parking garage the hotel recommends as the service when getting my car back in the morning was (exceptionally) slow and grumpy...if you are going to charge big time prices you should provide service with a good work ethic (but no reflection on the hotel staff who were fine).
Frank Delao

Room Tip: Upper floor if possible
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear FrankieDNewYork_,

Thank you so much for a detailed review of your recent stay with us.
We are thrilled to know that you loved your room with us and that our staff provided you with exemplary service.
We will definitely share your comment with RARE teams, especially Sarah!
Thank you for choosing Hilton New York Fashion District and we hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights in Nov/Dec 2013 and found it absolutely superb in everyway. The hotel was located on 7th and 26th, a 10 minute walk from times square, and based extremely well right in the heart of the island. The staff were always pleasant and more than happy to help ( my wife suffers from a heart condition , when asking for decaf coffee it was only minutes before the housekeeping team arrived with our request). Rooms were impeccable, towels were changed regularly and air con was quick to act. 3 lifts which require your room key will only allow you to go to your level, ground level, or the rooftop bar which is a nice touch so you know drunks will not b able to roam the halls. All in all very happy with the hotel and staff.

Room Tip: Do not keep aircon all on night!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonNYFashion, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Dougie07,

Thank you so much for your really excellent comments and great review of our hotel!
It’s great to know that you enjoyed convenience of the location as well as our hospitality.
We would very much look forward to a future opportunity to welcome you back and deliver another excellent service.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The location of the hotel is okay, but the street and guests noise was very loud, so not the best/quietest night rest. The room I was in was very clean and functional. No free wi-fi access.The positives: The concierge was very helpful, and he front desk staff was exceptionally professional. Overall it was a fair experience for solo/business travel, but would not recommend for a Family visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear carlos828,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us.
Many thanks for the kind comments about our concierge and Front Desk staffs however I do apologize for noise issue you had during your stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact me when you are planning to visit New York City so I can provide the quietest guest room in house.
Thank you for choosing Hilton New York Fashion District!