“Good food at a good price”
Review of Yum Yum Too

Yum Yum Too
Ranked #937 of 13,826 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Corner of 46th Street
Transit: C & E trains to 50th Street and close to the 42nd Street/Times Square station.
Description: Yum Yum Too, the most recent addition to the Yum Yum family, is one of the newest & trendiest restaurants on 9th Ave. The restaurant serves fusion cuisine enticing to both Eastern & Western developed palates. Our executive chef, Rong, is a strong believer in using the finest & freshest ingredients found in both Thailand & the United States. Our popular dishes include Atlantic Salmon, Green curry, Emperor Duck, Beef Panang in Acorn Squash & delicious Veggie Sriracha Noodle. At Yum Yum Too, we thrive for excellent service, friendly atmosphere & high quality Thai Food at prices that won't kill your wallet. We offer a wide range of unique Thai fusion dishes & affordable Prix Fixe Special of 5 course meals, ranging from $17.95 To $25.95. We offer happy hour from 4-6 PM and we are open late on Fri., And Sat. Until 12:45 am. Also, we offer a bar special, in which each cocktail order comes with a free appetizer. Who knows you may surprisingly discover the next new favorite exotic Thai dish or two? We are looking forward to your next visit!
Manchester
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Tasty food at a good price. This was our cheapest yet. Service was fast but we didn't feel rushed. Would go again if had more time in NYC. Only negative comment would be that the tables are very close together.

• Visited March 2014

Bluffton, SC
“Just Okay...”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I really wanted to like this place, but was underwhelmed. I ate during lunch on a Friday and I will give it this, the pricing was very good but the food was nothing to write home about. The staff was eager to take my order and bring my food but took forever to receive my check, it was almost like they lost interest after they served me. The food had very little flavor... I wouldn't go back

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Worst Thai food and service!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I'm generally very liberal when it comes to writing reviews for bad service or experience, however, Yum Yum managed to push me to the extreme to negatively critique them. The waitress was extremely rude and did not care about my taste or preference. All she cared about was the tip. When I requested her to change my Pad Thai which they had made of a full egg yolk, she rudely gave me a cold shoulder and refusd to obligate. I don't like to waste food so I reluctantly ate it. The pad thai tasted like omlette. I'd assume, being a horrible cook myself, I've had done better in the kitchen.
I

• Visited March 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great little place, glad we found it!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

A party of 3 adults, we were just wondering the streets looking for a bite to eat for lunch and decided to give this place a try based on the value for money menu.
We all enjoyed the food a lot and it was nice to try some Thai food during our stay. Made a change from the norm!
The service was great and the atmosphere lovely.
A great little find we are glad we stumbled upon!

• Visited February 2014
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Thailand in New York”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant having decided to look elsewhere than the main tourist area. It is situated a few blocks back and at the end of a street full of restaurants. Thankfully we walked past them all before noticing this small but excellent restaurant.

We managed to get the last table and our food was brought out in record time. My partner who has travelled to Thailand on a number of occasions stated that her chicken pad Thai was the best she had ever eaten and I was also suitably impressed by my meal.

If your in New York and looking for a nice quiet place that serves excellent quality food look no further, probably best to book.

Will definitely pay another visit we we return to New York.