2,108 results
All reviews wtc memorial memorial pools the financial district freedom tower battery park filtered water rooftop restaurant rector street lower manhattan wall street new york ground zero statue of liberty free coffee great amenities top floor business hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019

This hotel is in an amazing location. Very central and access to all subways so easy to get around the entire city.

Rooms are very clean and comfortable.

Staff are super helpful. During our 4 night stay, Ronaldo at front desk assisted us numerously on hotel matters and tourist inquiries - extremely pleasant and helpful. Thank you Ronaldo for your help during our stay

Would stay here again and recommend to family and friends

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Krystin G, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. So nice to hear tour stay was comfortable and you were well looked after by Ronaldo. I will be certain to share your feedback with him and the rest of our team.

We hope to see you when your travels bring you to NYC next.

Kindly -

Reviewed May 16, 2019

Everything I would need during a business trip. Great amenities, room was clean, and plenty of restaurants and bars around to keep me and my colleagues busy! Will definitely stay here again if I am in Manhattan for work.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2019

Amazing place to stay close to restaurants, mall, 911, Subways. Very quiet room away from noise city. Lots of free perks. Take all the tours you can, took me forever to decide. Many options. Computer for searches available in hotel, free water, coffee, sodas and best part free happy hour wine at 5 daily .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Asked for a room as far from the elevator as possible but was put in one right by the elevator. 18th floor and the elevators can take a long time to arrive. Good location. Friendly staff. No room safe. Quite noisy...strong vibrations from something....AC units? elevators?...not clear...sometimes the glasses would rattle. Good location for Eataly and Century 21.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2019

I was very disappointed to see a small closet like room with dirty bedding for 282 a night. Very unwelcoming, I can not make myself to call this dorm like establishment the hotel... No this is not Hotel. And, I will not recommend this place to my friends.

Room tip: I don't know what kind of grade you grade your rooms, it was on the 18 floor some dingy corner room.
Trip type: Traveled solo