“Great amenities and customer service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center

Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Ranked #90 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great amenities and customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I really loved the customer service at this hotel and the amenities. There's a snack bar in the lobby with items like chips & salsa, M&M's, banana chips, coke, diet coke, etc. My favorite part is they have filtered water stations on every floor! I carry my own reusable water bottle with me everywhere and the station was outside my door so I could just step up and fill up. I could also fill it up before I left. They provide plastic bottles as well to use.

The room was very large for NYC. I had a queen bed, desk, mini-fridge, closet, and sitting chair plus open area where I could do some exercises. In their list of amenities they said they could bring up a yoga mat, which I didn't need but thought was a nice extra. The bathroom was an O.K. size.

I visited the gym twice and it was clean. There were 3 treadmills, some free weights, medicine balls, and a weight machine. It wasn't huge but it had everything I needed.

The few things I didn't like about this hotel - I wish the sheets would have been a little softer. The bed was on the softer side and I still slept great but I did feel like my sheets were a little rough. The thing that really bugged me, and is a personal thing I suppose, but I can't stand when I go into a hotel room and it's been sprayed with some perfume or you can still smell the cleaning chemicals. In my bathroom I kept getting a Clorox smell. I know that's good because it probably means it was cleaned well but I personally just don't like strong chemical/perfume smells and the bathroom had that. I will say it wasn't bad enough that I asked to switch rooms but I felt it was worth a mention.

If you are looking for a hotel downtown this is a great choice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank loveshak22

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (349)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

My previous NYC visits were based in the Theatre District, This time I wanted to visit the 9/11 memorial, Wall Street, Staten Island Ferry and Brooklyn. The hotel's location made it easy to walk to my destinations. All metro lines are nearby.
The hotel offers you unlimited water bottles and filtered water, free iPad to use during your stay, free wireless internet, nice-sized rooms for NYC, good restaurant with inspiring views. Staff was very helpful and polite during our 3 nights / 4 days. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the new WTC.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FloridaBrasil
Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I am from NYC but was staying in this hotel for business. I found everything very pleasant. The location was great--I would go on runs leaving right from the hotel and we were a stone's throw form the 9/11 memorial, which I visited one day with my group. The fitness center was great (important for me), and the view from the 20th floor terrace was breathtaking. Sophie at the front desk took good care of me and my group.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ray M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I found that this hotels location was at the time very accommodating for people who have an eye for a bargain or two with century 21 a stones throw away.on the 20 th floor there is an amazing view of the 9-11 memorial( using the Resturant in the next door hotel)which is so amazing.The room also overlooked there aswell(we was on the 18th floor)and again the view is spectacular.A couple of block away is the financial district with its hustle and bustle and Wall Street which is an experience to its self

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lee s
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at Club Quarters while I was in New York, the location is unreal - so close to Battery Park, Brooklyn Bridge, 9/11 memorial, the supermarket, subway station And many cares and restaurants. The room was clean and tidy. They offered a printing service, free coffee and a laundry room. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Stayed August 2013
1 Thank jourden j
Sioux City, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just got back from our trip to NYC. We stayed at the Club Quarters World Trade Center. The staff was very helpful & accommodating. The rooms were clean & had all the neccessities for our trip. The other thing that worked out well was the access to the 9/11 Memorial. From the hotel you also had easy access to many restaurants, bars, shopping, the subway, & informational sights about 9/11.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Donna S
Salem, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We absolutely loved this hotel. It was upscale and its location is second to none. Our room overlooked the WTC Memorial. The restaurant with terrace on the top floor had breath-taking views. Will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed December 2012