Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$193
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
$365
$322
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$136
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,645 results
All reviewswtc memorialthe financial districtmemorial poolsbattery parkfreedom towerfiltered waterrooftop restaurantrector streetwall streetlower manhattannew yorkground zeroconstruction sitestatue of libertytop floorfree wifigreat amenities
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Three of us shared a suite at Club Quarters World Trade Center for an overnight visit home to NYC. Imagine our delight when that suite just happened to overlook the WTC memorial with all the wonderful building going on. The suite was small but well laid out and easy for a couple and a singleton to share. It was immaculate, amenities were great, beds (including the sofa bed) were super comfortable and the lobby coffee, latte and cappucino were fantastic. We were snug in our glass-walled nest and spent hours snapping photos of Freedom Tower and the other construction projects that are rising like the proverbial phoenix from the hell that was Ground Zero. As native New Yorkers, it did our hearts good and helped in the healing process. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to spend there! The lobby staff were gracious and professional - checked us in early and held our bags after check out so we could visit the Memorial and get down to NMAI's Infinity of Nations Exhibit (not to be missed).

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms overlooking the WTC site - as long as you don't mind some construction noise in the morning. Our corner suite on the 15th floor was perfect for us.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Had a great 6 night stay here. Room immaculate and spacious, bathroom spotless. Daily house keeping. Free bottled water on each floor. Free tea/Coffee in lobby plus snacks/soft drinks.

Complimentary computer and printing facilites.
in-room tea/coffee facilities.
Free wifi available in room.
Amazing view from restaurant.
Very friendly, helpful staff.
Great location, next to World Trade Centre memorial and close to subway station.
Secure safe box.
Very enjoyable stay, would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three times during the last year. Check-in and check-out are quick and hassle-free. My room has always been ready before check-in time, and I have never had to wait. Amenities such as free bottled water and lobby coffee are great. Everyone has always been really nice, polite and helpful.

The location is excellent, right next to the WTC site and the memorial. The only downside to this is the construction noise and all the pedestrian traffic, but I didn't find those unbearable. The hotel is also near to major subway lines and other landmarks, such as Battery Park.

The restaurant on the top floor is nice and offers and excellent views of the WTC site, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend eating there. The food isn't bad, but it's nothing remarkable for the price, and there are much better restaurants in NYC.

I do have to note, however, that I had a strange incident happen during my most recent stay there- two actually. On two separate occasions, a staff member tried to access my room when I was in it. The first attempt was successful, and was directly after I had checked in. He didn't knock, and he didn't appear to be housekeeping, so I'm not sure why he was in my room. The second occasion was right before I checked out. I had wised up by then, however, and had my deadbolt engaged. I recommend using your deadbolt lock when staying at the hotel and keeping valuables locked up.

I would stay again primarily because of the cleanliness, location, convenience, and price. Very affordable.

Room Tip: Some rooms connect to an outside balcony/patio. I was lucky enough to get one of those on one of my trips. It was nice. Considering requesting one.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Cons:Hotel was hard to access because of the 9/11 memorial construction and blocked off streets. No valet attendant was present when when we arrived, no self parking, no on site parking. Rooms were Tiny a bed and a desk only. Tiny shower. Hotel Lobby is basically self service on a kiosk. When we left wrong cars were brought back three times by the valet service.. We were starting to think our car got stolen. The restaurant in the hotel is over priced and the food is not good.
Pros: location, overlooks 9/11 memorial. Very clean hotel. Modern decor, new hotel that was built after 9/11. Friendly staff. Value was great for the location. 4 blocks away from the subway station. 2 blocks away from food and shopping. Across the street from 9/11 memorial. Free bottle waters which is great.this hotel is great for couples n business people not so much for families with young children.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Small but very nice rooms, good shower, nice with fridge in the room, free WI-FI was excellwnt, good location, breakfast on beautiful roof-terrace overlooking ground-zero, only downside is the noice when they start working nextdoor early in the morning, but it wasn't too bad, WOULD RECOMMEND

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business