Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$132
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$126
$116
  • Room Service
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
$104
$98
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
GardenInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$320
$161
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$137
$110
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$125
$120
Park Central
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$249
$80
  • Breakfast included
$192
$144
1,617 results
All reviewswtc memorialthe financial districtmemorial poolsbattery parkfreedom towerfiltered waterrooftop restaurantrector streetwall streetlower manhattannew yorkground zeroconstruction sitestatue of libertytop floorfree wifigreat amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2012

First impressions were pretty good. The entire property looks new and fresh, with electronic check-in/out terminals. Our room was a standard queen room that makes the most out of its small space. It never felt small and was perfectly functional. There were no frills. The bathroom had two bath towels, but only 1 face and 1 hand towel. Filtered water with bottles are provided for free in the hallway.

But the first impressions did not last. The bed was pretty uncomfortable. There was zero padding. The breakfast buffet looked pretty terrible, despite the reasonable price. But since we left after looking at it, I cannot report on the quality of food. The elevators were excruciatingly slow. And the lobby was overcrowded Sunday morning for checkout. The luggage storage room (a conference room) was big, but the entrance to it was very inconvenient. Hallway noise was an issue both mornings. You could hear everything in the hallway, but I did not hear noise from adjacent rooms.

Club Quarters WTC has everything you need, and nothing more. I wanted to like it more (and give 4 stars considering the inexpensive price), but service/execution issues let it down.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Our first time in New York this Hotel was better then we ever expected for the money as we heard of so many horror stories of New York Hotels, staff very pleasent, our room was a good size, clean, overlooking WTC, yes a lot of construction but to be honest we felt it a privlidge to be there no it did not matter about the disturbance early morning. Nice to have a complimentery cupboard on each floor with extra tea/coffee etc free bottled water also. Location is brilliant, plenty of places to eat drink takeaways. Easy walk to Battery Park, spent an evening by the river to chill out, yes Wonderful.

Room Tip: Did not pay any extra to up grade our room was perfect.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CHERYL818
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My impression of CQs is that they have small rooms but I paid and extra $40 and got a suite which had a separate room with a pull out couch, a flat screen TV and glass doors that fully opened to a view of the WTC site, albeit from the side where all the construction is taking place. The room was clean and modern (touch screen climate control bedside), had plenty of outlets, as well as a sink and fridge. At no time was I bothered by any noise from the WTC site. In fact its extremely quiet in the area at night, but because of the location there are always police around. If you're company is tight with expenses and you're business is downtown its a pretty good deal.

Room Tip: If you're staying for several days get the suite, it was worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank M Y
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I stayed here last May and had an nice time overall. Staff was really friendly and helped us to store our luggage until the room was ready, they delivered the bags to the room. Loved the views to the memorial and were not disturbed by the construction going on (we had to wake up early morning everyday though...) Loved the complimentary tea and coffee in the room and also the free internet which I know can be a little expensive in other NYC hotels. There is free bottled water in every floor, nice touch. Free boarding pass printing availble too. The restaurant on the 20th floor was lovely but breakfast was overpriced (there is a bunch of places where to eat close by, even a Starbucks just one block). Location is very good, right in front of the memorial, subway station like 4 or 5 blocks away, Battery Park is within walking distance from the hotel as well as great shopping places like Century 21. I paid like 18 or 20 dollars for a cab ride from Times Square at night, not bad for New York. Don't try the calls from the room, they are quite expensive! Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room with 2 double beds instead the ones with twin beds!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank David S
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My daughter got married last Saturday at Battery Park. Our family as well as the bridal party and many of the guests stayed at Club Quarters. My daughter and I stayed in a suite that the brides maids, my daughter, and myself used to get ready for the wedding. The service was excellent and the staff very helpful. They were always ready and willing to answer any of our questions and there were no problems! The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. The view of the harbor and the Freedom Tower as well as the rest of the view is astounding! We had plenty of pillows, water, coffee, etc. and they didn't nickel and dime us. My daughter was a happy bride! Thank you to the staff at this grand hotel! I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing either the water or the Freedom Tower.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family