“Impecable Hotel in NYC”

Crosby Street Hotel
Ranked #6 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed at Crosby St for 05 nights in July with my kids. Already a fan of Firmdale hotels in London, Crosby was no different.
Very - very - chic, still laid back - confortable well tasted room, sleeper sofa for my son amazingly confortable, bathroom in marble with delicious amenities, impecable friendly service.
Charming cozy "living room". Best location ever in Soho.
One of the best hotels I've stayed in my life (-:

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Analu2802

Reviewed August 22, 2013

we spent the night here for our anniversary. The room was beautiful and the service was amazing! We will definitely come again! We had a package that included a delicious breakfast and we were gifted a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. The room is expensive but worth it for a special night out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moxie8
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I won't even go into my more thorough, point-by-point review for this one. The place is gorgeous and modern. Elegance without stuffiness. It's a hipper place so if you're looking for an old-world aesthetic, this isn't for you but if you want to feel like a millionaire in 2017 - book it.

Room Tip: High, street-facing room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chicagodude07
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at Crosby Street in December 2012. It is a beautiful hotel. The decor is stunning, the rooms are smallish but perfectly formed. Views over NY stunning. We liked the location in Soho a little off the main drag. Very helpful concierge and doormen. It is a good example of how a hotel should be run. Only downside - it's very expensive even for NY.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrsBuchanan
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel in a prime location. If gets no better for shopping or dining

Decor is just amazing too.

Service top notch

Great breakfast

We took our kids on their first trip to NYC and have thoroughly spoilt them with this experience.

Top choice for any trip to NYC

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Jezblanc
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I travel a fair wee bit for work and holiday and stay in lovely places, however Crosby Street Hotel in Tribeca has got to be my most favourite place to stay yet, my husband and I were there for a three night break in NYC for his 50th birthday, I cannot tell you how special we felt, what a warm welcome we received and how nothing was too much trouble. Crosby Street was also one of the most unique and beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in, I cannot wait to go back there :)
Katherine and all her staff could not have done enough, pre trip advice on restaurants and things to do, a beautiful card and bottle of champagne on arrival, and just the most personal attention from everyone. Ok I am raving now I realise, but it's worth it , Crosby Street Hotel and all the staff thank you all so much for a very special weekend.

Claire and Hunter Wallace :)

Room Tip: All the rooms are individual, we looked into the courtyard, stunning
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Claire W
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My favorite place to stay in NYC. It has the touches of Europe (honor bar in the living room, English breakfasts, lovely courtyard) while being very accomodating. The rooms are very comfortable, with the beds being one of my favorites in the world. Great service that always makes me feel like I am home versus staying in a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013