“Just ok if you are in urgent need for food...”
Review of Green Cafe

Green Cafe
Ranked #7,340 of 16,401 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 30, 2016

Came in because there was a sign saying they had pizzas. We went upstairs to check the pizza stand and this was not at all inspiring, so we went back downstairs and ordered a few of their paninis to eat in, and some cakes. We ordered some coffees and hot chocolate too. Short summary: nothing tasted good. That was only food for sustenance, not for enjoyment.

We would have been a lot better going a few blocks down to Starbucks.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed October 16, 2015

Don't go here too often. My experiences have been okay. Didn't find anything to really write home about..just another NY eatery. Would I go back. Well, probably not on top of my list.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 23, 2014

Lots of sandwich/deli choices in a good location near Central Park. Got the New Yorker with potato salad and friends got the pastrami. Both delicious!

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Bland is an understatement. Food is boring with no taste. Employees are extremely rude. Cashier ripped the plastic protective case off my credit card and ruined it without a care in the world. I asked her why she tore it off, she said it didn't work with it on. When I told her she is the only cashier I have been to across the entire US who has had a problem with it she told me she didn't believe me. I told her she should have asked before destroying my property. All of my cc are in those and I have never has a problem. RUDE!!!!!!!!
I had them pay me for it.
Also worst excuse for a cafe latte I have ever had. I might as well have poured day old coffee in a paper cup and nuked it.
Don't waste your time! Go to Starbucks a few doors down.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were starving after walking around all day and FAO Schwarz was our last stop. We decided to eat here and take the subway back. We got some delicious soup and smoothies for pretty cheap and they were very good. Would recommend!

Date of visit: January 2014