“Green Cafe visit.”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Wee came from Texas just to have lunch at this Cafe, we were told the food was good and I was not disapointed with my Ruben's Sandwich.

Date of visit: March 2013

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Found this cafe by chance on our 3rd day after eating in a few other places. Great little cafe with friendly staff fantastic food and prices to match. I had an omlette and then a pancake stack. For 2 of us to have breakfast it cost 11 dolllars this is alot better than the 25 dollars we paid the day before. They offer a wide range of food and fruit as well as tasty muffins and treats to take out.

Definitly give it a try

1  Thank belfastchick87
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stopped here and ordered a soup and wrap. It was easy and just what I wanted. There was space upstairs to eat and sky news on the TV as well as a street view. The soup was very nourishing and my thai chicken wrap was quite good.

Date of visit: January 2013
1  Thank PetriaLadgrove
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stopped into Green Cafe because it was the first place we saw when we started looking for a place to eat lunch. All three of us ordered sandwiches and we were all happy with them. I especially liked mine which was turkey brie and honey mustard. They also had salads made to order and hot soups, but we did not try them. It's a good spot for a quick light lunch-I would go back again.

2  Thank SaraMc81
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Enjoyed having their great sandwiches on whole grain breads and fresh salads made while you wait. The staff were friendly and their service was great even at busiest hours.

Date of visit: August 2012