I stayed in a King room for a week.
Location was great
Bed was one of the most comfortable beds ever slept in
Just seemed to lack some of the hotel amenities you'd expect like good cable TV, complimentary water bottles...
But mostly what was really bad about the room were 3 things in order from bad to worst
1. TV was jacked and said "no signal" half the time. Was fine cuz I wasn't watching much tv but there was one night I felt ill and tried only to get stuck with one working channel.
2. I could not regulate the room temperature to save my life. It was either blazing hot or freezing.
3. By far the worst thing was that when I turned on my jacuzzi jets inteh tub (I was SO excited BTW) BLACK CHUNKS came flying out of all the jets. Like gross omg Im gagging just wrtiting about it. I flew outta that tub soo fast hoping not to end up with some weird disease or rash...
The sheets also had a small almost not noticeable stain but still.. I do not expect to find that in a hotel.
Finally one weird/creepy/funny thing happened. I came out of my room one morning to find a toilet paper roll with a very intricate mans face drawn on it right outside my door facing at me - CLEARLY left for me. From the hotel staff or creep neighbor? Who knows.
I did meet Toshi and his dogs and they were super cute and nice (he and his dogs!) I just think the hotel is more focused on their "party time" vibe than the details in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flatiron Hotel - Modern Luxury Hotel in New York Located in the heart of Manhattan, the Flatiron Hotel is a sophisticated, exciting way to experience New York. With modern, luxurious rooms and amenities, the Flatiron Hotel is a destination in and of itself in the center of New York's most vibrant area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Flatiron Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.