1. Hotel is located in a good area for restaurants and accessing the rest of the City.
2. Do not stay on the 3rd floor unless you want to hear the band all night
3. Hotel is in need of remodel, the rooms and public spaces are looking a bit tired.
4. Bed was comfortable and linens were good.
5. Alas hotels are now figuring out people hate paying for wifi and the Flatiron wifi is inclusive in your rate.
6. If the rate was below $200 I would stay here again, otherwise it is not worth the $
- Free Wifi