“Just Go”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Huntington Beach, California
“Just Go”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My teen daughters are still RAVING about the macaroons here. The salads were really good too. The girls who work here were so cute and super sweet. Great lunch spot!

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Batesville, Mississippi
“I've died and gone to macaron heaven!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

WOW, I just received my first order from Macaron Cafe! This was my 3rd attempt ordering macarons from various places (I live in rural MS where no one has ever heard of these little pieces of French heaven.) And for the first time, I feel like I'm enjoying these colorful confections by the sea in France once again! Yes, they are a tad expensive, but the heart wants what it wants and if you're going to order them, THIS is the place to get them from. I was pleasantly surprised to find the adorable box was still cold upon delivery and well packaged. The flavors are delicious and had melded together exquisitely. I seriously cannot praise this company enough!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank RoamForHome
Orlando, Florida
“Best Macaron in New York City”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hooray and Eureka! 3rd time is the charm! MacarOn, has some of the best macarons that we have tasted.

On our recent trip to NYC, our son wanted some macarons, so we went in search of some. We tried several of the other stores around NYC that were recommended to us by our friends who lives in the city but were disappointed each time.

By chance we stumble upon this store (located on Madison and 59th) while out shopping. We figure it was definitely worth a try, judging by the line that was out the door.

There is quite a variety to choose from. Our son chose his assortment, including Cassis (his favorite!!), Vanilla, Coconut, Coffee, and other assortment.

All of the macarons were delicious. They had that perfect little crunch on the outside and the fluffy consistency on the inside. It was perfectly sweet, not too sweet, but just right.

This location (they have several around NYC) is a little small, so there is a bit of a wait.

If you are craving some delicious and authentic macarons in NYC, definitely don't pass this place up.

1 Thank john n
Brooklyn, New York
“Soooo Good”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Their macarons were chewy and delicious. My only complaint was that they didn't hold up well during my long train ride home ( this was not their fault but it's good to know if you aren't putting them in the fridge right away. I am aware that they should be enjoyed at room temperature for a little bit but the fillings actually melted by the time I got home =0( This problem was fixed in about an hour. I kept some in the fridge until the next day and they were still amazing. I was surprised because I thought they would get all gummy. Well they didn't!)

They were very pretty and some were actually dusted with some sort of shimmer. My favorites were the passion fruit, rose lychee, pistachio and raspberry chocolate. I will be returning very soon. The place is very small but cute and the staff was nice (161 W 36 st) . I went late in the day and they didn't have all the flavors. These macarons were small but plump and chewy. I really enjoyed eating these. I can only compare these to the macarons at Financiers since I am new to french macarons. The ones are Financier are very sweet and different in texture. I would enjoy those again if I were close by but Macaron Cafe is worth the long train ride. My next stop will probably be Maison du Macaron.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Can't zip my pants up!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wow - got macarons to go for breakfast 6 days in a row! These might be the best I've ever had.
The nutella & white chocolate peppermint are the best. Creme Brulee is great too.
Employees were polite. Big plus in NYC.