“omg sushi”

Ranked #573 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Pretty good sushi! The sushi at this market is better than some sushi places. My wife says better than a lot of sushi places, actually (well, we live in Texas, not exactly the raw fish capital of the world). While I disagree with that, I still think that it's comparable, which is saying a lot (it's a grocery store, for crying out loud!). Melt in your mouth salmon. Mm.

Conveniently located in the hustle and bustle, great place to have a quick affordable convenient lunch, and re-supply for the day.

1  Thank steve c

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was happy to find a cake here for my 40th birthday. I got the chocolate mousse and loved it!!! The staff was very nice and friendly.
I also came here for coffee and breakfast at a very reasonable price!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

A really nice grocery...esp. the sushi and bakery depts! I loved the selection of Italian pastries. Helpful staff too.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We love this place! Choose from sandwiches, soups, hot meals, made-to-order salads, baked goods and desserts. Downstairs is a grocery store for items to take back to your hotel. Convenient and many offerings.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I would return again just to get the cappuccino. It is the best I've had. Beats Starbucks hands down. My children loved the pastries and home fries. Very convenient to our hotel.

1  Thank Sheri G