“I am a regular for a reason”
Review of Qi - CLOSED

Qi
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Qi is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. Best lunch deal - for sure! Great service, great cocktails and happy hour. Dishes are all delicious (except the Sandwiches. They're not that great). My favorite dish is definitely the Turmeric Salmon. Try it with Qi rice! I always take the green salad with peanut sauce as an app. It's delicious. TRY IT! CHEAP, EASY AND CASUAL!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We eat in Qi and were excited. Awesome Food and fair pricing! The restaurant has also a very nice atmosphere. Would go there again!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was trip advisor at its best. We were finishing a very busy day sight seeing in New York with a visit to the guitar centre for our teenage son. We were all hungry & used TA to find our nearest place to eat. Qi was brilliant. We were warmly greeted, ate fantastic food & were well looked after and all at a good price. Would never have tried it without TA but was one of our best meals in New York.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Though I do like the hells kitchen location, I'm often near 14th street so I'm a regular at this location.

The staff is great, and I rarely eat Thai elsewhere because their seasoning is well done, and it's so greasy to give me a stomachache like the nearby 'Spice', which also charges more.

At lunch time you can have a small appetizer with a main for $7-9 which fills you up. If you eat more frequently multiple times a day, the lunch special could become lunch and dinner for you.

It's also a nice ambience for drinking so you'll often see the place packed with people fancying tropical mojitos or martinis in the evenings.

I've brought my family and friends visiting from out of state or out of the country for lunch here and it's always been a success. If you're not much of a salt fan but like rice or noodle dishes, ask them to season it a little less and they'll do that to accomodate you.

Enjoy Thai at Qi!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Qi Thai restaurant is beautifully decorated and the food and service were truly outstanding. We had dinner at QI twice because the food was really very good.