“Pleasant evening”

Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Montreal, Canada
“Pleasant evening”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We dined at Qi which was recommanded by a tourist guide. We were a group of 7 persons and we all tried different items on the menu. The traditional soup was excellent even if it was spicy. The chiliean bar was excellent as well as the Pad thai and fried rice. In fact everything was very good and tasty. The service and decor were very nice too which sumed up to a very pleasant evening. And yes I will return to this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Yum!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Been here many, many, many times and even hosted a Christmas party here for work. It is simply awesome. A few blocks from Union Sq but easy to get to (at 14th and 6th Ave). The ambiance is great and the food is delicious with plenty of options. Have taken friends here who all love it also.

Visited February 2012
Joshua Tree
“New Year, New Discovery”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I was here on New Year's Eve and had one of the best meals of my week in New York. Although the menu is a bit silly (listing foods' "detox" properties and other questionable attributes), if you stick to what you like, you will have a very enjoyable meal. The decor is whimsical and entertaining. Good for groups, maybe not so tête-à-tête friendly; the servers were very attentive, especially considering the holiday madness prevailing throughout the town.

• Visited December 2012
NYC
“Great ambiance with mediocre food”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We went for lunch before the theater on a Thursday 2pm matinee. Looking for inexpensive options, we found this place on yelp. The photos were intriguing as it looked like a nightclub, not a Thai restaurant. The prices were very low so we showed p at noon and were seated right away. It did get packed up with a line by 12:30 so get there early. The ambiance did not disappoint, and we felt like we were in LA or on a movie set. It was super cool, and honestly that is the best part about it.

The food was very uneven, I sent back my soup that came with the lunch special since it was cold and tasteless. My son's pad Thai had a gross tasting sauce that tasted sort of spoiled and old. My spicy basil chicken was served cold, obviously reheated and the chicken had a funny taste. My husband's salmon was excellent as was my friend's ginger vegetables. The dumplings were good, fried calamari was very good, and the summer rolls were ok. I'm not sure I would go back, but the bill was very reasonable, and the ambiance made it very exciting.

Mad River Valley
“Cool Interior, Very Good Food”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Although the creepy Thai lady in the bathroom mirror stares at you as you wash your hands, I really liked Qi. The food and service were very good. Prices very reasonable. Interior is a cross between kitszch and classy.

Visited December 2012