Book In Advance
Tours from Family In New York tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Family In New York
from $299.00
More Info
from $659.00
More Info
All reviews hour tour new york our tour guide central park the subway system big apple wealth of information walking tour wall street statue of liberty top of the rock sites itinerary nyc chinatown pace joel
Reviewed 1 week ago

Could not have asked for a more enjoyable, informative tour of Manhattan than the time spent with Rob and Scott. We saw all the places we asked to see and were given insights into each one we wouldn't have received otherwise.We mentioned we had seen the musical Hamilton the day before and without asking, we were taken to Trinity Church where Hamilton, his wife and son are buried.While the separate guide option is somewhat pricey, it is worth every penny.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We actually did 2 tours on successive days and each was superb. The first day after an on-time pickup by Scott at the Cape Liberty Cruise Port was New York City in his van and I couldn't believe all that he managed to show us in the 6 hours and the knowledge he imparted. The second day was the Brooklyn Queens Bronx Tour in his van and again it was much more than we expected. I would never have thought how interesting it would be to visit Louis Armstrong's house and learn about him from Scott. Scott then delivered us to Newark Airport for our departure flight. The only disappointment was that Scott helped me buy a ticket in the billion dollar Mega Millions lottery and I didn't win - I didn't even get any numbers! If I had won the first thing on the agenda would have been to do the rest of Scott's tours.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Scott's knowledge and workings of New York were better than good. He was pleasant to chat with. He would repeat information when requested. He drove safely. He was friendly and easy going, and kind in all his interactions. He provided maps for visual support. He was organised and enjoyed imparting information and history about New York and little tid-bits that made you smile.

1  Thank suejl70
Reviewed September 23, 2018

We were only in New York for a short time, so this tour was perfect for us. Dina, our guide was amazing. I cannot believe what we accomplished in a few short hours including stopping for lunch. It was great, thanks again Dina. Will definitely use my new found Family in New York next time we get there.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Only one word sums up the day - perfect! We took the private Hamptons day tour with Scott on Saturday. Scott was very helpful and tailored the tour to our interests and also our needs. From seeing the houses and beaches to wine tasting (something we never expected to do). This tour is a great way to see the Hamptons in a day. I would recommend this to anyone. Scott was the perfect tour guide. Thank you for a wonderful day. Just wondering what we’re going to do this Saturday? Thanks, Scott.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Scott was excellent. Pick up on time in a spotless vehicle. Ideal format for a time constrained family looking to see Washington. We were able to bespoke the usual format in order to make sure we saw what we really wanted.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Dina was our guide for the day and her knowledge was amazing. I really learnt the subway system well as after our week was so easy navigating the tour and visiting all the sites was fantastic to our needs. It was so worth it. Highly recommended.

1  Thank travel7887
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I can only echo the comments made by the Aussies below - us four Brits had a fabulous time - nothing was too much trouble for (Ronald) Scott. I may even watch a bit of the US Open after our drive around Shinnecock Hills! It was the highlight of our 9 day trip. In addition to the sights, food and drinks it was great to chat to a well informed person about the current issues in the US just now - very interesting to see things from the inside!
Many, many thanks Scott.
Chris, Lynda, Katie, Phil

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Drive yourself they said , it will be fun they said !!!
HELL NO
Why would 4 Aussies hire a car and drive all day to get a Hamptons experience from New York ,I know right .
Ronald "THE MAN"picked us up on time asked us what we would like do and BOOM it started , the experience of a lifetime .
You name it he delivered !!!
"How can one man do it " I asked myself .
From opening the doors for us to the type of food we would like and the homes OMG.
He knows his stuff .
At the end of the 12 hour tour it was like saying good bye to an old friend .
Thanks Ronald you have no idea what you did for us in that time frame , photos good food and a heap of great memories .
You are a legend mate !!!!!
Murray , Leesa ,Leanne and Jaz

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

On our first full day in NY we did a 9hr walking tour - it was awesome! Dina was our guide for the day and her knowledge was amazing. She personalised the day to suit the places we wanted to see, gave us great tips on using the subway and showed us so many things we would have missed on our own. Would definitely recommend using Family in New York. Thanks so much Dina for a great day! We thoroughly enjoyed walking 18km in this great city with you!

1  Thank JLD-DUT