“Signature Properties 145 Mulberry”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Signature Properties
Ranked #448 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed May 3, 2010

I found this place (145 Mulberry) on Craig s. From the start I thought they were very friendly and worked with my budget. I was able to get into a place right away!!. I love the area and felt very safe. There's near by shopping and its pretty centrally located. My experience was pleasant!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Billie17
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I booked a room for 4 nights at their Mulberry Suites property only to arrive and find that no such property exists. The hotel was booked through Expedia. It took 2 people on the phone for 4 hours in the rain with our luggage to find that Signature Properties could not be reached and we had to rebook our hotel, which as youc an imagine on a Sat afternoon the day of arrival is not easy or cheap in NYC...I was promised a full refund by Signature Properties, but have not received that refund yet.

Do not book with this company!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
9  Thank kea1110
Reviewed September 23, 2009

My friends and I rented two short term apartments from them and we both had the same experience. They never fixed any of the problems we had nor did they even pretend to care. This was the most disappointing apartment rental experience I have ever had in NYC. They basically took our money and then ignored us.

4  Thank NycTravelbug09