Ways to Experience Central Park Tours
from $95.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews central park pedicab tour new york rented bikes amazing tour company helmets
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2019

We arrived 10 minutes early per the instructions, but we were there with at least 50 other people who were just renting bikes. By the time we got to the head of the line the clerk had to phone the tour leader to make sure he hadn't left yet. Thankfully she caught him and after we got our bikes it was already 10:10 for a 10:00 tour. My bike was not the greatest; the seat kept falling down so not very comfortable.

The tour guide, Daniel, was good. We biked through the park and he stopped 5 times to point things out. He was helpful with lunch recommendations.

My advice would be to get there at least 20 minutes early.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Peggy C
Reviewed October 11, 2019

Didn't know what to expect! Although we had fabulous weather and a very small group (only 3 of us) the tour was of the northern portion of Central Park. The uncharted area that is less touristy is, in my opinion, more of a nature hike/bird watching type of tour. VERY scenic and quite beautiful, you are taken to a place that you would never know you were in the hustle and bustle of the largest city in NY! However, just a little too laid back for me since I am a native NYer I was hoping to see more historic stuff, but that will just have to be on another CP Tour! Take your cameras though if you want amazing photos!

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank handson64
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Ok..... but consists of a group of 15 people, we have done this before round Central Park in a group of 4 people which was so much better. Even though it did last 2 hours it felt rushed and we didn’t get to see everything. Also we lost 2 people on the first stretch of the tour .

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family decided to get a bike rental and explore central park without the help of a tour guide, because we though it's pretty expensive for 4 of us! However we had amazing time together and this was the highlight of our trip in NYC! We had a wonderful time cycling around Central Park! The bikes were in excellent condition and they offered us free map and helmets! We paid $40 pp and we were able to use the bike for the whole day! The reservation was very simply and fast through their website!

1  Thank denicav2019
Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

One of the best in the business! I rented a bike through their website! It was very affordable for the whole day! They gaved me maps/locks and helmet and no extra cost! The staff was very helpful and overall they made my day with their amazing service! The bikes were in mint condition!

1  Thank romeos687