Ways to Experience Central Park Tours
from $95.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews central park pedicab tour new york rented bikes amazing tour company helmets
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

We did the bike tour in Central Park and believe me if you want to see the whole park better rent a bike. We had a tour guide and we want to thank him for every interesting thing we learned from him. He was so funny and still really professional. I hope to see you soon. I highly recommend this bike tour.

1  Thank K7398CNluisd
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

I was with my friends and we went to rent bikes in Central Park. The bikes we amazing, they were in perfect condition. Our guide was amazing as well. He told us very interesting stories about Central Park. It was our first time doing this and we are very excited for our second time. Thanks you for our wonderful day.

1  Thank michellejR342GH
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

I was visiting a friend of mine and while he was working I was exploring the city. I went in Central Park and we all know how big it is, so I rented a bike and it was in perfect condition. It was a lot of fun. I saw most of the park because of the bike, it is a good idea.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

I was near Center Park and I went there to hang out and while I was walking a saw that you can rent a bike. I got one for 3 hours and it was a lot of fun. The bike was great. Everything was running smoothly. It was a great day.

1  Thank deborasK7359KV
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Hey, i wan to sey thank you to my tour guide. I didn't expect that i will learn so much when i just went there to rent a bike.
It was so much fun. The bike was in a perfect condition. Next time i am near Central park i will rent a bike again.

1  Thank lesliebD1123WE