Ways to Experience Central Park Tours
from $95.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews central park pedicab tour new york rented bikes amazing tour company helmets
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

My family decided to try bike tour in Central Park and we stopped on Central Park Tours since they are in the business for so long and there are countless positive reviews. Our whole experience was good. The bikes were in good condition, the tour guide was funny and had amazing knowledge about central park that nobody could even imagine. And on top of that I thought it's going to be expensive, but no it was affordable and more than reasonable. Amazing experience definitely recommend their tours!

1  Thank richardbE540AY
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

It was great seeing the sites of Central Park and learning about its history with our awesome guide. The bikes were great and they made a really good discount for our group. We all had an amazing experience I highly recommend this tour. I hope you see you soon.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank dustinr478
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

On my day off I decided to rent a bike and just cycle around Central Park. Central Park tours provided excellent service. They provided me bike in perfect condition for reasonable price. I was more than happy with my choice. All the employees were helpful and friendly and whenever I need to rent a bike I will do it through central park tours!!!

1  Thank nellyl0
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

Amazing service, great tours and highly reasonable. This is the best way to explore Central Park. I will recommend this way to my friends who are coming to visit me. We really loved it.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Super funny tour guide with a great sense of humor. It was a 1 hour tour of the park on a pedicab/rickshaw. Dave was phenomenal. I will definitely look for him next time in New York

1  Thank aliciarA1804FE