Ways to Experience Central Park Tours
from $95.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews central park pedicab tour new york rented bikes amazing tour company helmets
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Super funny tour guide with a great sense of humor. It was a 1 hour tour of the park on a pedicab/rickshaw. Dave was phenomenal. I will definitely look for him next time in New York

1  Thank aliciarA1804FE
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Decent bike rental place not far from Central Park. Bikes were in good condition and basket and locks were provided at no extra cost. Store is really close to Central Park and the staff even gave me the extra 10 minutes grace period on my rental.
Happy with the service. Just be careful if you are not an experience biker, Central park is really really crowded and you better wear a helmet!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank leopoldm310
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Everywhere we travel we do bike tours. It is the best way to explore a city and get a feeling of its street. Europe has awesome bike destinations but new york and Central Park is not behind at all.
We took the 2 hour bike tour of the park. It was a small group of maybe 5-6 people and the tour guide.
Great information, entertaining guide and small little secrets that we would have never found if it wasn't for this tour Thanks

1  Thank I151ZDfernandor
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friends enjoyed our 2 hours bike tour! Our tour guide knew so many interesting stuff about the park. We were able to stop at various sites to take a pictures which was cool! I will recommend getting water to stay hydrated, because this tour is exhausting especially in the hot days!!! Definitely recommend.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank LaraFN010177
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family decided to get a bike rental and we choosed Central Park Tours!! The price was reasonable and it turned out to be a memorable experience with my family and this amazing park! The bikes were in perfect condition and also the staff was very friendly and helpful!

2  Thank danielR1478HB