Ways to Experience Central Park Tours
from $95.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews central park pedicab tour new york rented bikes amazing tour company helmets
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

My friends came to visit me in the city and I wanted to show them the city in a bit different way so after the usual famous places in the city we went to central park to get a tour with bikes. The quality of the bikes was great and they gave us amazing discount. We had so much fun and thanks to our guide, he was amazing. See you soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Before couple of days , me and my friends decided to get a bike rental from this company to cycle around! The company was very friendly and helpful explaining us a lot of things about central park and gaved us a map of it! The bikes were in very good condition and the price was very reasonable!! Next time whenever I decide to get a bike rental it will be definetly from this company!

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

So I was with my friend today and we had a lot of free time so we went to Central Park, we decided to grab bikes and it was a great experience. Awesome price, the bike quality was perfect and Central Park is beautiful as always. We will definitely be back. Thanks for the amazing customers service.

1  Thank JackDan1704
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

I am so delighted with the service of this company. Everything was so easy from the start. We made our reservations online. They contacted us and gave us information about everything in the tour. Our tour guide (Zdravko) was waiting for us in the exact place and time that was described. Zdravko was so friendly and really knowledgeable. He was a lot of fun and I really want to thanks him for our tour. I highly recommend this guide tour.

1  Thank W5214EEluis
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

I reserved a pedicab tour on their website a week before arriving to New York. Although a bit sceptical because we prefer to walk inside the park this tour was a great combination of everything! We learned a lot about the history of Central Park at the same time our guides kept the tour entertaining and definitely not boring! Also, there was at least 3-4 places where we were allowed to get out of the pedicab and explore on foot. This is definitely the best part of the tour. Make sure you book in advance, they were busy.

1  Thank lanad867