Ways to Experience Central Park Tours
from $95.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews central park pedicab tour new york rented bikes amazing tour company helmets
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

The family and I booked a tour but decided to switch to a bike rental as we tought that we wouldn't need a tour guide. The company was very accomodating and we didn't need to pay anything extra. The bikes were very high quality and the person at the counter explained what route we should follow and provided us with a useful map. I think next time we will go for the tour as there are quite a few things you can see in Central Park

2  Thank JackDan1704
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

I took a bicycle tour of Central Park, couple of weeks ago! It was amazing! I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to see and experience all that Central Park has to offer. The team was nice and the store was very organized!
Thanks

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Set up your via TripAdvisor email verification said there would be a time emailed to us for our Sat your. We received nothing. I called the number and the lady said just show up there’s always a cab. So we showed up at 1pm the guy said we should of requested a time because they were really busy and we would have to wait 1.5hrs. I let him know I tried to get a time but was told to show up. He worked hard and got us a pedi lined up and said “he’s one of our best drivers” then when he took us out to meet him he asked him his name? Typical BS. Anyway we had a good tour guide a bit hard to understand but knowledgeable.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank yoder911
Reviewed March 22, 2019

My family and I took our first ever tour of Central Park with the Conservancy. Specifically we went on the Classics tour and loved it. The tour itself lasted around 1 1/2 hours and every bit of it was interesting. Here's the "Kicker": It was worth every penny and was reasonably priced to begin with. Well worth your time to understand this great park.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Central Park many times & decided we would like a Professional Tour. We booked through Central Park Walking tours and so glad we did! Ronnie Venabe was our tour guide. Ronnie was Extremely Knowledgeable regarding The History, The Layout,The Buildings that Surround the Park, The Trees, The Gardening, The Plants, and even The Animals: That also take walks through Phenomonal Central Park! Loved the input of the little boy sliding down the hill..We Appreciate Your Expertise and Look Forward to another Tour upon our Return to Fabulous NYC!! Happy New Year & Thank You for A Wonderful Afternoon!

Date of experience: December 2018