Ways to Experience Central Park Tours
from $95.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews central park pedicab tour new york rented bikes amazing tour company helmets
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2016

I am so glad I picked Central Park Tours! Our guide was wonderful and really took pride in his tour of the park. I heard and saw other other tour guides and they were so much less professional than ours. We learned so much about the park we would have never known and he knew just where we could get some great pictures of the scenery. Our guide was insistent in taking pictures of us in certain spots and I am so glad he was! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank 635pamelaj
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Rented bikes for two adults and 3 children.
The service was great. Bikes were in great shape and all rest of the service was good.
The host was helpful and friendly.
5 stars

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016

We had a good bike tour around Central Park with a guide. Our son (13) would have preferred to ride fast through the park without stopping, but the adults enjoyed the commentary and the stops to look at various places in the Park. Mila, our guide, was very good — he knew a lot about the Park. The roads in the Park were very busy, perhaps because it was a sunny day in the school holidays — lots of bikes, horse carriages (yuk) and cars in the southern part of the park. The northern part of the park was quieter. Even though I had been to Central Park before, I recommend the guided tour. The bikes were fine, nothing special but all in working order.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 27, 2016

They did a really nice job in helping our group of seven get geared up for our half-day of biking through Central Park and NYC. We had three children and they went out-of-their way to make sure that the kids were fitted properly, had helmets and were happy. They even supplied industrial strength, extra-strong cables and locks such that we could lock up the bikes with no worries.
We were very pleased with the setup and they even gave us a discount on the total package. What more can I say? I would give them five stars and tell anybody to rent no where else :-)!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank GeorgeLairdOregon
Reviewed November 15, 2015

Rented 2 bikes. Good bikes and very nice service. Biking is a perfect way to experience New York City.

Date of experience: November 2015