“Great way to see the entire park!”
Review of Central Park Tours

$53.00*
and up
2-Hour Small Group Central Park Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Park Tours is the only company that provides a wide variety of guided tours in New York's Central Park. We offer bicycle and rickshaw tours as well as bike rentals and walking tours in the park. We have worked tirelessly since 2006 to provide our customers with high quality guided tours and to make their visit to Central Park an unforgettable experience.
Murrieta, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see the entire park!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have done this tour three times now, and I love it even more each time. It's an awesome way to see the entire park, learn the history and enjoy the area. Sergio was really cool, had tons of great info and we really enjoyed our time with him!

Visited December 2012

London
“Great Tour”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I wanted to explore New York and of course, Central Park. We saw that Central Park Tours had great reviews on TripAdvisor and we decided to give it a shot - and it was definitely worth the money! We did a fun tour around the park, saw all the major attractions and learnt a lot of the local stories you can only hear when booking a tour with Central Park Tours!
Great guys, really professional and we recommend them to anyone who wants to see the park!

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Romance on a bike”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Being from New York I wasn't sure if booking a Central Park tour was too cliche for delivering big news to the husband. I decided to go with it because I figured we had our first dates at the park so it seemed appropriate. I was expecting the tour to be just a lap around the park, however I was very impressed with our tour guide, Theodore. The guy surprised us with a wealth of fun-facts and history about the park that we had never thought about.
As I was booking the tour I decided to call the customer service line and had a chance to speak directly with the guide. I explained I had big news to deliver to my husband and that I want it to make it a special occasion. Theodore suggested a few things and we decided to go with a surprise picnic on a very cozy and quiet grassy area. We agreed on a price and booked the reservation. Three days later we were picked up by Theodore by the Boathouse and he was so swift as I had warned him that I didn't want the husband to smell the surprise. We went on with the tour and had a lot of fun chatting and being shown around. About an 1hour & 45mins later he guided us to our little picnic where another employee had set up a romantic French-style picnic with a basket full of goodies: Artisan bread, cheeses, charcuterie, nuts and cut-up fruits, sparking water, wine and wine glasses. It was the perfect setting to tell my husband we're expecting TWINS!!!! (by the way it was very thoughtful of Theodore and his assistant to bring me a bottle of sparking water, hence the pregnant thing)

CPT did a phenomenal job and were so creative and tasteful with the setting up of the picnic + the tour that I have since recommended them to anyone heading to Central Park...and I am not just referring to out-of-towner, but to anyone wanting a hint of something different, yet very New York.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank marcelina123
Ontario
“Great way to explore Central Park”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our bicycle tour in early October 2012 was a wonderful experience! Teddy was friendly, knowledgeable and fun! What began as just the two of us and Teddy turned into a far better experience than would have been possible with a larger group. We were taken to little-known spots that are treasures for those New Yorkers who know of them - some very beautiful and peaceful areas of the park we would not otherwise have been fortunate enough to learn of and explore. The tour was very informative as well as fun, but it was Teddy's knowledge and great personality that made the tour unforgettable - he took the time to learn a little about us both so that he knew just which spots we would enjoy being left to meander about at, and at no time did we feel rushed or paced in our tour. It was one of the many highlights of a very special 50th Birthday "New York Style" celebration week for us, and certainly one we will suggest to anybody that visits this fascinating city. If time allows for it, no one should miss this experience!

Visited October 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great bike tour!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

If you want a bike tour of Central Park this is the company to use! We book this morning and met the guide Teodor for the 10am tour. Really nice guy, very welcoming, even gave me directions when I was at the wrong place to meet! Very knowledgable of the park and surrounding areas. Knows his films and film stars residence e's inside out! Nice pace to ride, definitely not too fast or hard for those who aren't used to bikes. Plenty of time to stop off and see the sights. Go ahead and book, you won't be dissapointed!!

Visited February 2013