“Nice place to be”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #938 of 14,788 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Hell's Kitchen
Description: Nitti's is a Durollari Family company created with the intent of pushing a discerning message of innovation and creative passion in the culinary arts. With a composition of art, fashion, & a penchant for food, fine wines, and cocktails, Nitti's is a crafted family heirloom crossed between New York's famous Hell's Kitchen & garment district.
Reviewed February 12, 2020 via mobile

We had a very warm welcome, the food was excellent and the service really good. I can highly recommend the place. It was a relaxed evening with delicious food after a busy day.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank 489katrine

Reviewed February 6, 2020

We had a wonderful meal with meatball app(excellent sauce and tender meatballs), arugula salad with roasted peaches and pancetta,pasta made in house (all their pasta are made in house) with vodka sauce. Dessert was bombalini stuffed with Nutella - and a great bottle of Italian red reasonably priced.
I highly recommend this restaurant- a jewel in the theater area

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank sbarbash1
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I have been here twice, once when it opened about a year ago when I had a more substantial meal [bruschetta as an appetizer and a pasta dish with a glass of red wine] it is a large square space with a bar on one wall, seating in the center and tables opposite the windows. The restroom is located downstairs between the end of the bar and the entrance. I was seated immediately and a glass of tap water arrived while I was looking over the menu. I opted for the Nitti burger which came with lettuce and tomato and instead of the french fries, I opted for a small salad. This was accommodated. A pickle spear was also next to the burger. The burger was medium well and was delicious. It was a good meal and it is a good place for either a quick bite or and intimate dinner with conversation. The music selections were very good. I would recommend and return.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank ianshamshey
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Wonderful food& service. A nice quiet little place that was perfect after a day in the city. Plus it was close to the hotel!

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank janehU5647DE
Reviewed November 12, 2019

Stay at the Cassa hotel and noticed the menu in my room and the hotel staff recommended the restaurant . The food was great and cost normal for NYC. The décor was very nice with a friendly bartender. Drinks were good with deserts very yummy .Will return on my next trip to NYC.

Date of visit: October 2019