“Asian veggie, what a perfect idea!”
Review of Soy and Sake - CLOSED

Soy and Sake
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Village
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Asian veggie, what a perfect idea!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This is probably the best vegie food I ever had, so tasty and varied, with all the spicy and exotic dishes from various asian cuisines. And all in veg version! Very good prices as well, we'll certainly go back to try the other dishes. Highly recommended.

Bronx, New York
“Great menu”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have been here many times before and have not written a review yet so here goes. The service is always great, the accomodate you without a reservation even if you have a party larger than 4 people. Everything i've had here is great, nothing I wouldnt order again. They've raised the prices on their sushi, but its still delicious and worth every bite. My favorite, the Peking spareribs, I always find difficult to pass up. The Buffalo wings are equally good. Collard green rolls and lettuce wraps are also good. The peanut butter bomb on the dessert menu is a must try. I agree that the restaurant itself could use a little updating, but the food is well worth the trip back. Drinks arent bad, but not fabulous. Food is always delicious and consistent and the staff always helpful and attentive. I always look forward to going here at least once every few months. Its one of our go to places.

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great vego indulgence”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Lots of great creative options - well priced and extensive menu. We went for lunch and loved it. Was a lot cheaper than some other vego restaurants in nyc we've eaten at. Nice service and 'mock' meat dishes were very tasty. Thumbs up for this place!

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“One of our favorite restaurants”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We have been fans of this place for years, eating here at least every other month. The food is consistently excellent, with a tremendous variety to accommodate every mood and taste. We have brought many non-veg friends and family here over the years and everyone has enjoyed it. Some of our favorite dishes include the Seitan skewers, Singapore mei fun, mango salad, and the many varieties of fish free sushi. Highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“New experience to my life of 9 years a vegetarian”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I became a vegetarian when I was 16 (9 years ago) so I'd like to think that my memory of meat is still somewhat relevant, but when I tried some of these dishes at this all-vegetarian restaurant I had to double check with the waiter that I wasn't actually eating coconut shrimp! The resemblance was a fun experience on its own but the flavors, textures and creativity in every one of their drinks and meals that I tried are simply fantastic!!! I have gone back several times and I highly recommend this spot for vegans and steak fanatics alike!

• Visited November 2012