“On Board Bus and Water Tour”
Review of All New York Tours

All New York Tours
Ranked #465 of 635 Tours in New York City
Type: City Tours, Tours
Reviewed April 6, 2013

On Board tour is the best and great value tour. This is 5.5 hours tour Matt our tour guide was a book of knowledge. Water was supplied for all during the tour. Went to pier 17 for lunch (on your own) then on the Zepher bus for the harbour tour (include with this tour) seeing the statue of liberty. Also many more sites. Bought tickets at our hotel Holiday Inn Express New York Times square. Price for the tour is $82.00 great deal. The rooms at the hotel are small, but very clean. The continental breakfast is great and lots to choose from. Recommend this because it is close to many things. Enjoy! April 6/2013

1  Thank 675DenisC

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We chose this tour instead of an expensive private tour (at 4x the price) and were very satisfied! Taylor, a young woman, was our guide. We found her immensely knowledgeable and interesting to listen to. In fact, our whole tour group of about 20-30 people enjoyed her presentation immensely. I discussed that with several of them as we had a great trip around the city. The tour was long, but because we went on a boat tour and also had time outside the bus with our guide, the time went by much quicker than you'd think. Our 13-yr old had no trouble with the all-day length, although I noticed those around age 10 and younger started to wilt about 2/3 of the way through. We had time to stop & eat as well as a tour into the Twin Towers memorial. We saw the Statue of Liberty & other attractions from the water (Lady Liberty is closed from Hurricane Sandy until July 4 weekend 2013) and were walked around the Wall Street area by our guide as well. I valued our guide's knowledge & animated delivery and we were very pleased we did not opt for hopping on & off on our own. This was a great option for us and I recommend it!

1  Thank WonderWifeBakerMaker
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We took the five and a half tour of NYC with All New York Tours and I would highly recommend it! We very much enjoyed this tour which included a boat cruise on the Hudson and a great photo op of the Statue of Liberty. Our guide Stephan was very knowledgeable and engaging as was our bus driver Patricia. This was our favorite venture which is saying a lot given we had the most amazing time in NY for the weekend! Again, thanks to Stephan and Patricia!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I visited New York city, for celebrating New Year 2013 as i heard very much about the New Yorkers
sprit of celebrating New York and was impressed by the way they celebrated it.
It is worth seeing demonstration in this part of world and feel one of the best.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We bought the two day comprehensive package tours, and then also purchased an extra third day for 10 bucks more. We were on at least four or five of their buses during our three day trip. Lesson number one; do not lose your ticket. Your paid receipt means nothing. My wife lost her three day ticket on the morning of the second day (hole in her coat pocket). The drivers were very nice and helped us get back to the company headquarters. Several of the employees told us that the company would gladly give my wife another ticket as long as we could produce our paid receipt. Upon reaching the main office, the manager flat out told us that there were no replacements for lost tickets, even with a receipt. So, I reluctantly had to buy another two day ticket so my wife could finish the tours that we had not yet completed. Lesson number two; many of the buses have deficient sound systems and you cannot hear the tour guide. We missed most of the tour information for the uptown loop, after purchasing my wife's second ticket, because the sound system did not work. Many of the people on the buses were having the same issues. Lesson number three; it is much cheaper and very easy to use the subway. After being dropped off at the lower end of Manhattan, and after running out of patience with the Grey line buses, we caught the subway for the rest of our stops. It was easy and much cheaper. Next trip, we will definitely use the subways and tell the Grey Line to stuff it.