“Waste of time”

$35.00*
Hop-On Hop-Off Ferry with Gulliver's Gate Admission
Ranked #142 of 1,138 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of New York City, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square brings people of all ages face-to-face with the world's most unbelievable curiosities. With more than 500 hundred rare artifacts, astonishing relics, and thrilling interactive exhibits, this one-of-kind attraction welcomes visitors to experience the unusual and unexpected. Only in Ripley's New York will families rediscover wonder around every corner. Featuring countless original pieces and galleries, including the new "Little Apple" room and Manhattan's only Laser Race, as well as "Believe It or Not" special events year-round, Ripley's Times Square offers guests unforgettable experiences that can only be found in New York. The museum also hosts a variety of options for groups including field trips, birthday parties, and scouting expeditions.
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Cheap games, lame exhbitions. Had a good potential but didnt dvdn camd near it. Was even more deppressing becsuse of the price. Unless your with kids snd desperate for activities- dont ho there

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Not that great or as exciting as projected . Visited with Family and Friends, My Son aged 15 was intrested in seeing this .

should reduce the price of ticket for it

1  Thank Sonjoy B
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This summer we visiited New York City. While there, we visited the Ripley's museum late one rainy evening. Both my wife and I, along with our 13 year old son and 10 year old daughter had a blast! It was much more fun than I expected. There are so many odd exhibits and interesting facts to learn. The layout of the museum is very good, with new surprises around every turn. I highly recommend the activity where you enter a dark room and try to cross without hitting any of the lasers, all while being timed and viewed on a video monitor outside. We spent close to 2 hours here. They museum has late hours and when we were there, the place was pretty empty. I highly recommend this museum.

1  Thank GregNRose
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I took a date there and we had a blast! She loved everything, very fascinating and interesting place. We were probably the only non-tourists there :)

2  Thank Sabastion F
Ripleystimessquare, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

We’re so glad to here that you impressed your date with an atypical date night! Dinner and a movie sure can get old, and the Odditorium makes quite the impression. See you again on the anniversary? Thanks for the review Sabastion!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I didn't really think I was going to enjoy this as much as I did. i was also happy it wasn't and in and out attraction. It took sometime , there really was a lot to see. All interesting. It was nice to do late at night (they were open till 1am) after a long day of walking around the city. I would recommend saving it for a rainy day or evening activity. Do all you can in NY during the day or nice weather and save this for an added excitement just when you are about to say what should we do now. This was a lot of fun and had a lot of WOW moments. The whole family loved it.

1  Thank canewbee

So glad to hear you enjoyed your time here Canewbee! We’re happy to hear that Ripley’s was a fun event for you and your family, it sounds like spending time together exploring the most unique articles in the world led to some wonderful family memories!