“Don't waste your time!!”

Ripley's Believe It or Not - Times Square
$35.00*
Hop-On Hop-Off Ferry with Gulliver's Gate Admission
Ranked #138 of 1,112 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of New York City, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square brings people of all ages face-to-face with the world's most unbelievable curiosities. With more than 500 hundred rare artifacts, astonishing relics, and thrilling interactive exhibits, this one-of-kind attraction welcomes visitors to experience the unusual and unexpected. Only in Ripley's New York will families rediscover wonder around every corner. Featuring countless original pieces and galleries, including the new "Little Apple" room and Manhattan's only Laser Race, as well as "Believe It or Not" special events year-round, Ripley's Times Square offers guests unforgettable experiences that can only be found in New York. The museum also hosts a variety of options for groups including field trips, birthday parties, and scouting expeditions.
Norwich, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Total boring waste of money and time lost for words to even say bout this place just don't bother....

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Not worth it”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

There were a couple of good things but I was rather bored. My husband enjoyed it more than me. Best thing was the tunnel. There is a Foursquare special, if I hadn't pre-ordered my tickets and was able to use the special, then maybe it would be worth it.

Durban, South Africa
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Worth A Look”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had a NY Pass so we got in for nothing, otherwise the tickets are a bit pricey. But once inside there is some very cool and weird stuff. Some really cool interactive pieces where you can get some good photos. The actual human brain in a glass cases was interesting. The wooden car was also cool. It is not going to take you hours to go through, but if you want to see some strange things then this is worth a go.

Visited September 2012
Cairo, Egypt
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“If it was not for my NY pass, I wouldn't have stepped in!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had high expectations before logging to this place, the name sounded promising for the first couple of minutes, then it boredom knocking my door!

The place was very dull, even tickets are overpriced, only raised my eyebrows when going through that black hole, that rolling tunnel which do games to your brain , nothing more!

An Outstanding advice: Save your money, go grab yourself a hot dog and take a walk in central park, would be much worthy!

Visited May 2013
Watford, United Kingdom
119 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Entertaining - but inferior to it's London counterpart”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

we're big fans of the Believe it or Not Odditorium in London, so while on honeymoon in New York we decided to check this version out.

We spent about 90 minutes inside and did really enjoy it, but it just didn't have the same flow as the London version.

I do think it was quite overpriced, had we planned to do this as part of our trip we would have hunted out some discount vouchers as I definitely don't think it's worth full price.

Visited April 2013