Book In Advance

from $149.65
from $39.62
from $64.00
More Info
All reviews special effects main actress lead actress facial expressions sound effects opening number great production story line stole the show second act jaw dropping orchestra seats tkts booth great seats new york the empire state building puppeteers
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2019

My husband, thirteen year old daughter, and I loved this show. I am a more classic Broadway fan, but this show did not disappoint. The special effects were amazing, as well as the music and the dancing. I highly recommend this show as it is different than anything I have seen. We got tickets for $50 each the day of the performance at the TKTS booth the morning of the show. We had fantastic seats on the orchestra level about 10 rows back.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

The only reason I went to see this was that it was on half price at the ticket booth. The songs and music are just average. If you want to see the special effects then go but only if you can get reduced price tickets.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I have seen several Broadway shows and this was by far my favorite. The show was 2.5 hours but felt like an hour. There was so much excitement. The audience was on the edge of their seats and going wild from excitement. King Kong himself was incredible. I don’t want to spoil it, so all that I will say is that you will be impressed by the cast and crew. It literally felt like King Kong was REAL! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

The other reviews have it spot on, it's all about the King and he smashes it !!

Average plot and songs but the cast put the effort in and the whole thing is a jaw dropping moment because of Kong

Go or regret it, up to you...

Reviewed April 9, 2019

The show was not your typical Broadway show. Yes, there was singing and dancing, but the Kong made the show. The technology and special effects were amazing. Very different type of theater experience. Go see it!