“Amazing”
Review of Atlantic Yachting

Atlantic Yachting
More attraction details
Owner description: Atlantic Yachting is a boutique, family-run sailing company. In it's ten short years, Atlantic Yachting has grown to become Manhattan's premier sailing provider, offering everything from private sailboat charters, to sailing lessons for adults and a summer sailing camp for children. We believe it is our hospitality and our true desire to provide an outstanding, authentic sailing experience to every client that has earned us glowing reviews, numerous return customers, and exceptional press.
New York City, New York
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

I took my mom for a surprise sail for her birthday and she LOVED it. This was the highlight of our trip to New York. We were going to go on the circle line when our concierge recommended Atlantic Yachting instead and we took a chance. WOW. This was one of those things you stumble onto in a new place that you feel so lucky to find. Our crew was fantastic. They poured our drinks, served our food, all while sailing us skillfully down the Hudson. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting an amazing New York experience.

Atlantic_Yachting_NY, Owner at Atlantic Yachting, responded to this review, October 14, 2010
We are so glad that your surprise was a success! We take great care to make special events work according to plan (or better).

Give our best to your mom and come sail again!

All the best,
The Crew at Atlantic Yachting

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lesson and wonderful afternoon”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I have some experience sailing and this is one of the most professional and passionate sailing education groups I've come across. The boat was spotless and the lesson I received was everything I hoped it would be. I have taken lessons other places, and I found myself in a crowded boat with instructors who seemed detached and bored. Atlantic Yachting is different. The experience of the staff is outstanding, their passion for sailing is infectious and the amount you will learn in just one afternoon is impressive. I highly recommend them as the best value for sailing in the NY Metro area.

Boston, Mass
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A romantic way to spend a day in New York”
Reviewed September 3, 2009

My wife and I snuck away from our jobs last month for a romantic weekend away from the kids. We stayed in a great hotel, ate at some wonderful restaurants, but the highlight of our getaway was taking in New York City by water. Everything went smooth, the staff was very helpful the wind was perfect. I would definitely recommend this as a romantic way to see the City. Thanks Atlantic Yachting.

NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Atlantic Yachting is the best sailing in NYC”
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I received a gift certificate for a 2 hour sail for myself and 5 people for my birthday. I used it this past weekend and brought along 5 girlfriends - we have an amazing, memorable trip and unanimously decided to make it an annual event. The crew were great, the weather was perfect! We sat at the front of the boat, while Jon served us mimosas, Logan steered the boat and we had Dean Martin singing to us through their IPod hookup below. AMAZING! I would recommend it again and again.