“Amazing”
other travelers have booked this property
DSC00091.JPG DSC00093.JPG
DSC00091.JPG
DSC00093.JPG
DSC00094.JPG
DSC00096.JPG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brasilia, DF
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 3, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Harlem was a great experience! Lots of smiling people around. The flat is as announced: big, clean, quite and with all the facilities. THe Metro is on the corner, 1min walking. Milton is the best part of this: very supportive and easygoing person. I would recommend it to anyone who is planning to go to NY.

Date of stay: May 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy access to anywhere.
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
borninhaw...
Santa Rosa, California
“wonderful!”
Reviewed November 13, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Great apartment- perfect for a visit to NYC!
Milton is a pleasure to work with and a very nice person :)
We will stay here again when we visit.

Date of stay: November 2015
Sandy K
Melbourne, Australia
“Great apartment at a reasonable price”
Reviewed November 8, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This was our first visit to New York and the first week of a five week holiday so we didn't want to blow the budget right away. The apartment is really well equipped and thankfully has airconditioning because it was still HOT when we were there. Wifi is also very good and the location is excellent with the subway right around the corner (although it did take us a while to find the right subway line to return to the same station - there are heaps of platforms at 125th).

The stairs can be a bit of a challenge but are fine as long as you're fit and healthy.

As the other reviewers have said, Milton is fantastic and a mine of information about the area.

We would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: August 2015
Brisbane, Australia
“close to the subway”
Reviewed October 22, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a great stay at the apartment it was all it was advertised to be . Milton was great very helpful . The only negative was that I did request a ground floor apartment because of health issues but ended up on the 2nd floor. My husband has bad knees and I have bad ankles and after a long day sightseeing the two flights of stairs were daunting but the apartment was clean and comfortable and the bed was great. The neighbourhood was fun and vibrant with the friendliest people around.If you stay here 125th street is a must with all the street stalls and beautiful personalities we will never forget. We will be back !

Date of stay: September 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Location, Location!
Liked least: the steps !
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
cathxman
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Trip of a Lifetime”
Reviewed September 14, 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked New York to celebrate my husbands 50 birthday and after I booked the flights I started looking a accommodation prices and soon realised my budget would not stretch to a hotel in central manhattan. After extensive research I found this apartment, I must admit I was a little apprehensive about the location but I couldn't have been more wrong. The apartment was fantastic, Milton was fantastic, the area was fantastic, Harlem feels perfectly safe, the apartment is seconds for the tube which links quickly to wherever you want to go. There are plenty of fantastic restaurants around the corner so you don't have to travel in the evening if you don't want to. I would highly recommend this apartment.

Date of stay: October 2014
Ivie R
“Great Apartment!”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This apartment rental is great because of Milton. He is the nicest person we've probably met in New York. He met us at the apartment and gave us the keys and even helped us settle in (carry our bags up, give extra towels).

I told him before we left that I'd wished we stayed at his apartment when we went to New York last Christmas/New Year. But I guess now we know. If we ever go back again, we'll definitely stay here again.

Subway is really close just a half a block away! A lot of restaurants around the block, but these restaurants are a little expensive for a short trip, so we ventured out in the Lower Manhattan area. Although, we did have 2 Bros Pizza ($1 slices) and Popeye's which are a couple blocks from the apartment. Also, the apartment is totally safe in my honest opinion. Although, coming from Vancouver,BC, I was a little skeptical at first because I wasn't used to seeing that much street vendors. But they are totally fine as long as you don't mess with them I guess.

It is very convenient from LaGuardia airport where we flew in. One bus ride for about 30-45 mins. I definitely recommend flying to LaGuardia if you're staying around Harlem. It is also less busier airport even when checking in!

Overall, great experience and nothing to complain at all!

Date of stay: August 2015
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
862emilh
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Beautiful”
Reviewed July 29, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The Owner Milton has become part of the Family.... Very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. The Apartment was Beautiful, everything was accessible.... From the trains to the Buses.... But what made the Apartment Perfect was.... Milton always being there for you... I will Plan to go next Year for two Weeks... Looking Forward to it...

Date of stay: July 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing