Tripadvisor
New York City
All reviews boutique hotel times square new york welcome drink continental breakfast the theater district resort fee every staff member bryant park small hotel great bed the entire staff special thanks big city would definitely stay here again amazing hotel the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

It is vary rare that i would write a review but this hotel deserves this service!
Aesthetically a beautiful place, fantastic location and superb cruisine! The best of all was the team: who made this place truly come alive- their service was warm, attentative & personal. Big thanks to Troy and Brian especially, it was a hectic business trip myside yet they always left me with a warm feeling when coming and going from the hotel.

This is a place not to be missed!

Trip type: Traveled on business
accesshospitality, Regional Director at Merrion Row Hotel and Public House, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear tonimariea2020,

Thank you for the five stars. Troy and Brian are two of our in-house superstars and it was my pleasure to be able to share your observations with them, as well as the rest of the Merrion Row and Public House team.

As we enter our second year of operations, the fantastic encouragement received from guests, such as yourself, has been extremely gratifying.

I do hope we get a chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

A party of four of us stayed at the Merrion row hotel and public house for a week! I could not recommend this hotel enough! The hotel itself is absolutely stunning, gorgeous decor and so clean and tidy! The food is to die for and the portions are fantastic! The staff could not be any more attentive! They were so friendly and polite, nothing was too much trouble! One of our party has medical issues and they were so helpful with everything we needed! The rooms are gorgeous, clean and comfortable! We stayed in new York for my birthday and I arrived to a birthday card and deserts! So thoughtful! Normally on a holiday I can’t wait to get back to my home comforts but this week I did not want to leave! If you’re looking for a hotel close to everything, close to time square and grand central station etc but hid away and quiet this hotel is for you! This is a hidden gem in New York City and I will definitely be staying again! Thank you Merrion row for such a lovely stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear nicholaa912,

Thank you for making our day. I cannot agree more that a staff can make the biggest influence on the quality of a guest's stay experience.

It was wonderful to read such great comments about our team members and we really appreciate your observations.

I do hope that the New Year brings you back to NYC and we look forward to welcoming you back to Merrion Row Hotel and Public House.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

This restaurant was a surprise considering the location. It is associated with the Merrion Row Hotel, steps from Times Square and it attracts a theater crowd. Public House is an attractive space with good design. There’s a great bar, an interesting menu of Irish and American food, friendly service. It’s cheerful and calm at the same time. An oasis in a desert.

Date of stay: January 2020
accesshospitality, Regional Director at Merrion Row Hotel and Public House, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Stillolderbutwiser,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. We are glad that you had an enjoyable visit to the Public House.

We have 28 well appointed rooms that wonderfully compliment our restaurant as well.

I do hope that we get to welcome you back soon and thank you again for choosing Merrion Row Hotel and Public House.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

This hotel has the most amazing customer service! Having come to the city for work and occasionally for pleasure, we’ve sampled many hotel choices over the years. I have never been this impressed. The staff - without exception - is exceptional.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear NirabZoller,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate the five stars and it is my pleasure to be able to share your observations with the Merrion Row team.

We are very proud of our extraordinary team who work tirelessly to ensure personalized service for all our guests.

With the year just starting, we hope to feature regularly on your itinerary and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

My husband, granddaughter, and I had the most amazing dining experience here. The service was perfect and everyone we talked to was so nice and informative. Brian, our server, was amazing and very kind. Troy, the manager, was so helpful. The food was delicious. We will definitely come again.

Date of stay: January 2020
accesshospitality, Regional Director at Merrion Row Hotel and Public House, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear 304peggyf,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are glad that you had an enjoyable outing at the Public House and your
comments about the service are extremely encouraging.

We also have 28 well appointed guest rooms that compliment our restaurant and I do hope that we get another chance to welcome you back soon.

Thank you one again.