“Great Food in Chinatown”

Tasty Hand Pulled Noodles
Ranked #622 of 14,583 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This restaurant might be a little hard to find for some, but it's worth it if you're in the area. I saw this restaurant featured on a Food Network Show for its hand pulled noodles. The noodles are amazing, but we also tried a few appetizers and they were great too. And the prices are so cheap compared to some other places in NYC. I'll always make a point of coming back here for a cheap, great meal. It's kind of a hole in the wall, so you're not going to get candles and ambience, but I personally like the atmosphere and the food is worth the stop.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I found this small restauran with trip advisitor. As they said its cheap and very tasty. The shrimp and chicken noodle soup i ate you can get for 6,50$ and ists declicious. XD

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant offers amazing value. It had been a while since I tried Chinese food. I troed a soup of noodle and some dumplings. both had very authentic flavors. the meat was sparce but for 6dollars i didnt expect a bowl filled with meat. I don't think that the food was amazing but it definitively was cheap. And the food was good enough so that it offers great value.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped here looking forward to having hand pulled noodles. It's hard to find these noodles. We had the dumplings which were delicious. I had the beef noodle and my husband had the pork The portions were huge and we were very pleased with the noodles. It's tiny little place but well worth the visit..

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Ate here about a week ago. The food was relatively cheap, well-sized, and delicious. I recommend the hand-pulled noodle chicken, beef, and shrimp plate. I had it twice in three days. Good stuff.