“Good food for price”

Ranked #418 of 14,026 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: In case you’re not one of the millions of people that pass by our Times Square location daily, we’re easy to get to by almost every means of transport known to mankind. And bring the kids — they’ll love it. PS: We like lines as much as the next guy — but we’re constantly trying to make ours as short as possible. Like everyone else in this crazy city you’re probably in a rush — shorter lines mean you have more time to enjoy your food.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ate here during Xmas trip for sightseeing. Wide menu with good prices (no more expensive than Philly). Enjoyed burger and fries. My daughter's hot dog was really good.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Schnippers provides quality food in a fast-food, very clean environment. Their menu is huge.....sloppy joes, burgers, grilled cheese. Their salted caramel shake is to die for!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The food is really good. I love the burgers, fries and macaroni and cheese. Everything is bout separate. I think the food is too expensive for a lil burger but they have nice deals for Baruch students. Yay! i ONLY HAD one bad experience when i asked for me burger to be well done, and it came out all bloody, so i was disgusted and never wanted to order a burger again but i got over it. The atmosphere is nice and spacious. And they give u cute number picket things after u order so u can sit where ever u like and they come and find u.Very good overall.

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Thank god for variety! We were in Times Square for two weeks due to hurricaine "sandy" so we needed a bit of variety! The staff hrere made it happen. They would recommend there favorites. We loved all of the choices choc ken too! Taco's milkshakes fountain soda! Clean and fun great staff. We will always go back when we are in thehood!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I thought they were on par with 5 guys and about the same price. You actually can order your burger rare, medium, or well- but it doesn't mean you'll get it that way. I tried the classic burger for 8.99, my wife had the regular cheese burger for $5.99. Both were good but I would not get the classic again because I miss the pickles and tomato. The fries $2.99, were good but I think 5 guys might be better and you get more. The malts were goof but $5.99 for a 16 oz shake seems high