“Funky, Authentic old-school New York in Prime...”
other travelers have booked this property
Faux Rothko Dining room
living room
Leggy Bathtub/shower with Edie
New York Times pic - article ab urban outdoor living
down the block on the Hudson River
a lot of folks live here - original citizen of Tribecastan
ditto the sweet and humane, Harvey
Taylor of Swift behind my back wall
Ghostbusters FireHouse on my corner
this is Tribecastan!
Me and the local dudes on the loading dock + my Red Element
River Park down the block, goes for miles along Hudson - volleyball, tennis, playground, waterpark
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Karen J
“Funky, Authentic old-school New York in Prime Location”
Reviewed September 26, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

There's no better location to stay if you're looking to experience New York City. Ready access to many trains, not far from the World Trade Center, walkable and in the heart of the Tribeca neighborhood. The best and most colorful part of the stay is the host, Reno. Outspoken with a heart of gold, she's a tremendous amount of fun and will know exactly where to send you whether you're looking to sightsee, shop, take in a show or some music. This particular room is small but very clean and inviting with a comfy bed. While I was there, there was another guest who's a return customer, and I can't wait to visit again.

Your age range 25-34
Pablo M
“BEYOND THE PERFECT STAY”
Reviewed September 26, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Well, not only the best location ever, since tribeca is beautiful and quiet. But this host is one of a kind, funny, loving personality, and she´s always worried about keeping the place super neat. It was one of the best experiencies of my life. Thank you Reno for everything!!!

ajsazdrav
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The most amazing New York stay”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed with Reno while visiting New York for the first time. I’m so glad I stayed with her as it was my best in-home stay to date. Truly outstanding. Reno was so kind and knew all the ins-and-outs of the city. She didn’t hesitate to show me around and give me tips. She made sure I was comfy and I could come in and out as I pleased with easy access. I honestly couldn’t recommend Reno more for your stay in New York. The subway is a few steps down the block, there’s an amazing coffee place down the street and the best fried chicken in town on the corner. Reno is a fantastic woman and I’m 100% sure you’ll love her as much as I did. Thanks again for having me Reno, can’t wait to come back!

D K
Lake Grove, New York
“A terrific host at the perfect Old School New York loft”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in September 2017

When I saw her listing, what drew me to Reno's place was that it had its own identity. In a rapidly changing New York, a place like hers holds its own. So, I started a conversation, and told her about my plan to travel and asked if she could accommodate me. Reno immediately made me feel welcome, and I looked forward, not just to stay at her place but to meet her.

Tribeca allows easy access to all of downtown Manhattan and for those who aren't averse to walking on a bridge across the East River, to Brooklyn as well. I enjoyed venturing out to all my favorite haunts and then getting back to the luxury of quietness. Reno's listing was very detailed, had more amenities than I needed and she handled the logistics with complete ease.

And it's a treat listening to Reno, about the surprising turns of her illustrious career, the history of the city over the last few decades, but what made me feel at home, was Reno's kindness. I am more grateful than you can imagine, Reno. I hope to see you soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing