3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$207
Hotels.com$207
Hurb$221
3,163 results
All reviews times square new york complimentary breakfast yogurt front desk staff convenient location city view around the corner floor subway manhattan broadway avenue
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019

I always stay here. It’s very convenient and reasonably priced. Rooms are small, but I don’t go to NYC to sit in my room. Breakfast room is always crowded when tours come through, but there is always a good selection.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Henry L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, We hope you stay with us again, when in the city

Reviewed March 10, 2019

3rd time staying here and another lovely stay. The staff from front of house to breakfast staff are very friendly and welcoming. Even though some people have said about the elevators being slow at peak times and 1 elevator not working for a short period of time on one of the days I stayed I never had any problems with them. Tea and coffee 24 hrs a day just past reception is great, breakfast is good, room is good, clean, the bed is lovely and comfortable, and added bonus of having fridge in there also. No complaints here. Will keep continuing to book this hotel when I visit New York.

Date of stay: February 2019

Thank you for your feedback, We do really appreciate your kind words. We hope you stay with us again, when in the city

Reviewed March 9, 2019

I stayed here for three night in early March 2019. The staff were professional and very helpful, always cheerful and keen to help and offer advice.
The hotel is ideally positioned close to Times Square and a three minute walk from 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal/Subway station, everything is close at hand.
My room was on the 31st floor and of good size (I had been told all hotel rooms were small in NYC so maybe I just got lucky). All facilities were good and I will definitely stay here again when I return to New York.
Thank you all.

1  Thank StuartT85

Reviewed March 8, 2019

Great spot within walking distance to the Theater District, Times Square, Penn Station, Madison Square Garden among many others. Reasonable price and great breakfast. Rooms are small but not uncommon in the area. They even held our luggage since they could not accommodate an early check-in. Would stay again in a heartbeat!

Room tip: They will hold your luggage if early check-in is not available.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my new husband stayed in this hotel in the last week of February and we have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to other guests.
The location is great, a block from the port authority bus terminal so very central to Times Square and less than a 5 minute walk to Macy’s. Despite its central location, it was very quiet and we got a peaceful night’s sleep.
The room was small but that’s to be expected in any central nyc hotel. The bed was comfortable, the a/c worked perfectly, good sized tv with all the satellite channels, and a plentiful supply of toiletries and towels.
One of best things by far about this hotel in my opinion is the breakfast. They provide a great and varied range of hot and cold food, from bacon to waffles and cereals to fresh muffins and donuts. It was a busy spot in the mornings but the staff was constantly topping up the food to ensure there was enough for all. It really set us up for our day of exploring. Another massive bonus was the complimentary tea and coffee available in the lobby throughout the whole day, which was most welcome after a long day sightseeing in freezing cold temperatures.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and hope to see you again some day soon!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patsy F