3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$207
Hotels.com$207
Lol.travel$251
3,163 results
All reviews times square new york complimentary breakfast yogurt front desk staff convenient location city view around the corner floor subway manhattan broadway avenue
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Busy week and elevator issues for 2 days, but staff was over the top considerate, trying to make everything good and just plain great. From the Breakfast room staff and front desk to maintenance, all very positive and professional!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Henry L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel with a great room and comfy beds. Super close to the theater district and made walking to our show super easy. Nice staff and free breakfast in the morning. I would come back and stay here in a New York minute :-) loved our stay!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank styxfanerin

Reviewed February 28, 2019

For NY, the city where a hotel breakfast is $22.00, this is a great deal. The rooms are modern, clean, nice. Maybe a bit on the smaller side but not by NY standards. A lot of amenities are packed into the room. Breakfast buffet is very good and the help attentive. Nice people at the desk. Grab an apple and cup of coffee on the way out.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Room was a bit small but other then that it was excellent.
Breakfast is OK but a bit poor.
Location is great and the service was very good.
Highly recommended, especially when I consider the good money value.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tsahi G

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

I’m here at the moment. My 6th trip to New York and by far the worse hotel I’ve stayed in. Arrived yesterday, was 4pm by the time we got to the hotel and our room still wasn’t ready, to be fair I would rather they didn’t have a room for us!
We have a room with 2 beds, there are 3 of us. There is nowhere to store your clothes - fine we can live out of the suitcase, great when there’s somewhere to actually put them! Currently they live by the door when we are in the room - god forbid we need to get out in an emergency! As soon as we wake we move them onto the bed so we can try and get ready. Nowhere to hang coats - basically no storage at all!
I spoke to reception and they advised that all the rooms are the same size except floor 9 which has slightly larger rooms. They said they would hold a room on there for us to come back to tonight to move - got back and they had put someone else in there!
I know NYC rooms are notoriously small but this is ridiculous
Reception looks tired. The breakfast room and food are ok but it’s a free for all.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and if I hadn’t already paid I would be looking for somewhere else

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank cass1410
Henry L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Dear Cass1410,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your NYC accommodations! We are truly sorry for our small rooms however, Keep in mind that our rooms are of standard size for Manhattan hotels. We thank you again for staing with us.

Henry L
Front Office Manager
Hampton Inn Times Square South.